It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Obsidian and Paradox are working on another new RPG.
Taking into account that we've both companies here I suspect there's a pretty good chance we'll get Tyranny here on day 1
SCPM: A bunch of classic 3DO games are coming to GOG soon:
http://retroism.com/join-die-classic-cyclone-studios3do-uprising-games-go-digital/
Uprising: Join or Die (1997) (Cyclone Studios)
Uprising: Lead and Destroy (1998) (Cyclone Studios)
Requiem: Avenging Angel (1997) (Cyclone Studios)
Killing Time (1996) (Studio 3DO)
Captain Quazar (1996) (Studio 3DO/Cyclone Studios)
BattleTanx (1998) (3DO)
You just made my Wallet scream... asshole! <3

karnak1: Obsidian and Paradox are working on another new RPG.
Taking into account that we've both companies here I suspect there's a pretty good chance we'll get Tyranny here on day 1
I love these company's they make great stuff IMO
Post edited March 16, 2016 by Starkrun
SCPM: The Last Door Season 2 is coming to GOG March 29th:
http://www.postudios.com/blog/?p=6460
Hell yes! I loved the first.
karnak1: Obsidian and Paradox are working on another new RPG.
I hope its Obsidian doing the grunt and Paradox doing distribution (dont want distributor anywhere near how the game works etc)
Post edited March 16, 2016 by Niggles
There's very little chance of Paradox doing anything other than steam exclusive. PoE only came here because it was promised in the kickstarter pitch prior to Paradox's involvement and their adherence to steam has been such that they've added it into several titles post release. Not a single one of their steamed titles has made it here, even the ones like Lionheart/ King's Crusade where they trojaned steam in retroactively.

I'd certainly like to be wrong though. It's possible that PoE's sales have been sufficient to see a rethink, at least so far as Obsidian/ Paradox products go. But I'd put my money on them thinking that everyone will just suck up steam if there's no choice, that was certainly their actual rationale for CK2- the rationale on the Paradox forums for that change was and is bullshit, the checksums for Steam and Gamersgate versions of CK2 were identical, so there were no differences and no special patching requirements besides doing a simple diff patch which would take someone competent literally 5 minutes.
Paradox patnership with GoG is relatively new, and a huge number of games have already been released so far. For the most recent Paradox's games, I suggest to wait, I'me pretty sure they will come here. So, I expect to see tyranny here too.
SCPM: A bunch of classic 3DO games are coming to GOG soon:
http://retroism.com/join-die-classic-cyclone-studios3do-uprising-games-go-digital/
Uprising: Join or Die (1997) (Cyclone Studios)
Uprising: Lead and Destroy (1998) (Cyclone Studios)
Requiem: Avenging Angel (1997) (Cyclone Studios)
Killing Time (1996) (Studio 3DO)
Captain Quazar (1996) (Studio 3DO/Cyclone Studios)
BattleTanx (1998) (3DO)
I feel pretty stupid because I don't think I remember any of those... on the other hand (I checked them @ mobygames) most of them are not from genres I tend to play often so that's the reason I don't remember them. Anyway, I'll probably check one or two when they get here.
SCPM: Requiem: Avenging Angel (1997) (Cyclone Studios)
That's very interesting, if it really means GOG has been able to fix or circumvent the game-breaking scripting etc. issues that the game had already in Windows XP.

[url=http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Requiem:_Avenging_Angel#Technical_Issues]http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Requiem:_Avenging_Angel#Technical_Issues[/url]
Lost-brain: Paradox patnership with GoG is relatively new, and a huge number of games have already been released so far. For the most recent Paradox's games, I suggest to wait, I'me pretty sure they will come here. So, I expect to see tyranny here too.
I genuinely hope you're right, but all the Paradox games here so far have been old ones which already had a DRM free version. Unlike Deep Silver who have made non steam version of previously exclusive titles like Metro/ Saints Row 3 (and good on them for that) Paradox has only ever gone the reverse way.

It's great to hope- and as above, I certainly am hoping- that Tyranny or CK2/ EU3/ Cities: Skyline/ HOI4 etc come here but the thread title does use 'confirmed', and none of those including Tyranny are anywhere near confirmed at this point.
Lost-brain: Paradox patnership with GoG is relatively new, and a huge number of games have already been released so far. For the most recent Paradox's games, I suggest to wait, I'me pretty sure they will come here. So, I expect to see tyranny here too.
Phasmid: I genuinely hope you're right, but all the Paradox games here so far have been old ones which already had a DRM free version. Unlike Deep Silver who have made non steam version of previously exclusive titles like Metro/ Saints Row 3 (and good on them for that) Paradox has only ever gone the reverse way.

It's great to hope- and as above, I certainly am hoping- that Tyranny or CK2/ EU3/ Cities: Skyline/ HOI4 etc come here but the thread title does use 'confirmed', and none of those including Tyranny are anywhere near confirmed at this point.
There's no reason why Skylines and CK2 aren't on gog yet. I hear Steam mod workshop, blah blah blah. Don't care. Make a separate setup build package with vanilla contents. I'll pay for the gog vanilla version. WE'LL PAY.

It's not that hard, Paradox. Gog is now a giant gaming vending machine with coins spewing out of it. Why don't you jump on board and come in for the big win. Fill those DRM-free pockets, sir! You've earned it.
SCPM: Requiem: Avenging Angel (1997) (Cyclone Studios)
timppu: That's very interesting, if it really means GOG has been able to fix or circumvent the game-breaking scripting etc. issues that the game had already in Windows XP.

[url=http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Requiem:_Avenging_Angel#Technical_Issues]http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Requiem:_Avenging_Angel#Technical_Issues[/url]
Ping me once the game is released for a bit more info on the triggers.
Very interesting, GOG's releases lately have been... not stale but not *extremely* interesting. It's always fun to pop on GOG and see an oldie or a newer game I forgot about or didn't even think I'd see for sale again or on GOG at least.

An example would be something like Prey, it's not sold anymore digitally, it's a great game, it would be the kinda release that would make me say "holy shit" :D If that Battlezone Redux comes to GOG, that will be a big "holy shit" since I spent A LOT of time with that game.

Those 3DO games coming up, definitely made me say "holy shit!' :D Because when you sit back and really think about it, seeing all these games revived and selling again is pretty strange and awesome. It's another chance at exposure and life.

Anyways, interesting times ahead, I'm sure.
CARRiON.FLOWERS: Very interesting, GOG's releases lately have been... not stale but not *extremely* interesting. It's always fun to pop on GOG and see an oldie or a newer game I forgot about or didn't even think I'd see for sale again or on GOG at least.

An example would be something like Prey, it's not sold anymore digitally, it's a great game, it would be the kinda release that would make me say "holy shit" :D If that Battlezone Redux comes to GOG, that will be a big "holy shit" since I spent A LOT of time with that game.
Yeah, I wish GOG could get that Prey game. I've never had a chance to play it before and it looked pretty cool!
Factorio: "We do have some plans to bring Factorio to GOG,
So rest assured we are looking into it :)"

CARRiON.FLOWERS: If that Battlezone Redux comes to GOG, that will be a big "holy shit" since I spent A LOT of time with that game.
I wouldn't expect that, at least for quite some time. "At the moment the team’s focus is getting the game out on Steam for Windows PC. We have supported GOG in the past with games like Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000."
tfishell: Factorio: "We do have some plans to bring Factorio to GOG,
So rest assured we are looking into it :)"
Now that is good news! I've played the Factorio alpha a couple years ago and it was a lot of fun! I hope we'll see it on GOG!