It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sulibor: Wonderfull. You made my day.

Edit:
It looks like this tiny leak hs been fixed by gog's staff.
That would be nice, and appreciated on my side too :)

Yeah, just saw that too!
Post edited October 18, 2019 by Splatsch
New company combination in the catalog: Idea Factory / Design Factory (the latter is a subsidiary of the former)
The-Business: New company combination in the catalog: Idea Factory / Design Factory (the latter is a subsidiary of the former)
Interesting. Maybe we will finally get proper Neptunia support here. Thanks for the news.

EDIT: Not the case. They are the subsidiary responsible for developing otome games for their Otomate label.
Post edited October 22, 2019 by Hikage1983
The-Business: New company combination in the catalog: Idea Factory / Design Factory (the latter is a subsidiary of the former)
Hikage1983: EDIT: Not the case. They are the subsidiary responsible for developing otome games for their Otomate label.
Given the combo, it's likely for any of the following (all otome visual novels):
Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds
Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms
Amnesia: Memories

... and highly unlikely to be anything else, since Otomate is notorious for avoiding PC ports of their titles. And I highly doubt GOG would be given first preference for a new title that isn't already on Steam. :c
Boo... :(
personthingy: Given the combo, it's likely for any of the following (all otome visual novels):
Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds
Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms
Amnesia: Memories

... and highly unlikely to be anything else, since Otomate is notorious for avoiding PC ports of their titles. And I highly doubt GOG would be given first preference for a new title that isn't already on Steam. :c
Could be the stepping stone for us getting more Idea Factory games in the future (more Compile Heart preferably), who knows.

I will say that the Hakuoki games are ridiculously well written and are also a good source of Japanese history. Namely the Bakumatsu period and the Shinsegumi force in particular.
Post edited October 22, 2019 by Hikage1983
SCPM: A GOG release of Postal 4 is likely to happen according to the devs:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/707030/discussions/0/1606022547907663596/#c1606022547907672066
But it can't hurt to up-vote the wishlist entry:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/postal_4_no_regerts
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but...

https://steamcommunity.com/app/401680/discussions/0/405692758706794944/#c405692758714417390

As much as I'd like to see both of these appear here, I'm sceptical, to say the least.
This is my favorite page number! :D
Experiment513: This is my favorite page number! :D
204?
PaterAlf: 204?
206?
Mr.Mumbles: 206?
Nah, I don't have that many posts on a page. I'm on page 513 in this thread. :-P
high rated
New companies in the catalog (guess previous posting attempt had too many links and didn't succeed):

Animation Arts: adventures, e.g. Secret Files: Tunguska

Critique Gaming: likely for Interrogation
"Interrogation is a difficult noire detective game about ethics, morality, radicalization and the nature of authority. Strategically manage the special police department tasked with bringing down a terrorist organization which threatens the very structure of society: The Liberation Front. Uncover their mysteries in iconic movie-like Interrogation scenes, using a complex conversation simulation system. Solve hard conversational puzzles by psychologically manipulating realistic suspects. Decide their fate, your fate and the city’s."

Gun Media: should be Friday The 13th - The Game as we already have their other games (Breach & Clear series) here

KADOKAWA GAMES / GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE: Lollipop Chainsaw?

Nine Dots Studio
The-Business: KADOKAWA GAMES / GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE: Lollipop Chainsaw?
Could also be for Killer Is Dead!
Though Lollipop Chainsaw seems more likely, given the theme (zombies) and timing (Halloween)
The-Business: Gun Media: should be Friday The 13th - The Game as we already have their other games (Breach & Clear series) here
Isn't the game online only ? or at least multi-player only.
personthingy: Though Lollipop Chainsaw seems more likely, given the theme (zombies) and timing (Halloween)
The game is only on PS3 and AFAIK no PC version was announced.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by Gersen
Gersen: The game is only on PS3 and AFAIK no PC version was announced.
Sh-Shhhh... let me believe...!