It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gersen: The game is only on PS3 and AFAIK no PC version was announced.
PS3 and Xbox 360, specifically. But yes, PC version doesn't exist (unfortunately).
The-Business: KADOKAWA GAMES / GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE: Lollipop Chainsaw?
personthingy: Could also be for Killer Is Dead!
Though Lollipop Chainsaw seems more likely, given the theme (zombies) and timing (Halloween)
The only game on Steam with this company combination is Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition, I believe you're right.
With these companies, we must be getting a bunch of new Deep Silver games.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by SCPM
personthingy: Could also be for Killer Is Dead!
Though Lollipop Chainsaw seems more likely, given the theme (zombies) and timing (Halloween)
SCPM: The only game on Steam with this company combination is Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition, I believe you're right.
That makes sense because Killer is Dead is DRM Free on Steam.
SCPM: With these companies, we must be getting a bunch of new Deep Silver games.
Interesting. Since Halloween is just around the corner and Techland (as a developer) is already here, maybe we will get Dead Island series too?
SCPM: With these companies, we must be getting a bunch of new Deep Silver games.
Frozen: Interesting. Since Halloween is just around the corner and Techland (as a developer) is already here, maybe we will get Dead Island series too?
damn that would be sweet, though admittedly, i havent finished the expansion of dying light.
No Dead Island (yet?), but a whole bunch of other Deep Silver stuff. The thread is on point, as always.
The-Business: Gun Media: should be Friday The 13th - The Game as we already have their other games (Breach & Clear series) here
Gersen: Isn't the game online only ? or at least multi-player only.
Theoretically you can play offline-only, but then you are forced to play as Jason versus bots (camp counselors).

To be honest, the game is not sooo good at all, but for a REALLY low price and given ALL DLC costumes are present, the game could be worth a few bucks.

So a release is not impossible, but quite unlikely. I (fan of the franchise) would be interrested in the game to be honest,,,
Post edited October 25, 2019 by Anime-BlackWolf
I have downloaded Fallen Enchantress: LE from humble trove (without the DLC), and it's a great game. Do the extra DLC justify purchasing the Ultimate Edition on GOG for this price?
Post edited October 25, 2019 by Ixoliptis
Gun Media is for "Layers of Fear 2".

On steam it is published via Gun Media.

https://ogdb.eu/index.php?section=game&gameid=121767

Already thought "Friday the 13th" would be to bland to pass the curation process here at GOG. :)
Post edited October 25, 2019 by Anime-BlackWolf
high rated
New company in the catalog: Digital Happiness: DreadOut to match the Halloween/horror theme?
Any news about Rising Kingdoms?
For thematically-relevant classic "good" old games Kalisto's Nightmare Creatures 1 & 2 would be great additions.
Nergal01: No Dead Island (yet?), but a whole bunch of other Deep Silver stuff. The thread is on point, as always.
It is kind of disappointing Dead Island's still not here, maybe it's because Techland is too busy with Dying Light 2. Hopefully it shows up eventually though :-/
high rated
New companies in the catalog:
Invader Studios as developer and Destructive Creations, All in! Games as publishers for Daymare: 1998 (release planned for 2020)
SadSquare Studio for Visage (horror game, development almost complete)
high rated
The-Business: Daymare: 1998 (release planned for 2020)
The game has already been released on Steam. The 2020 release date is for consoles.
Post edited October 28, 2019 by Grargar