It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Seems the fantasy roguelike Soulash will be coming to GOG:
https://twitter.com/SoulashGame/status/1518601642119159809

The recently Kickstarted game Westwood Shadows says on the campaign page that a GOG release is planned:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/redsoupstudio/westwood-shadows-0/description

And thanks to WinterSnowfall an entry in GOG's database was found for HITMAN 2 Gold Edition, but we don't know the age of the entry and it might not indicate an upcoming release anymore after what happened to the first one.
SCPM: And thanks to WinterSnowfall an entry in GOG's database was found for HITMAN 2 Gold Edition, but we don't know the age of the entry and it might not indicate an upcoming release anymore after what happened to the first one.
Not to get anyone's hopes up but what if iOi in the meantime have put together and provided GoG with a this time completely or at least for the most part (where it matters) DRM-free build of not only HITMAN (2016) but HITMAN 2 (2018) as well and already have both lined up for the 2nd round on the 22nd of September 2022?

HITMAN not going to be released "as a DRM-free title in the same form as offered back in September 2021" could be interpreted as such after all.
I certainly hope the Hitmans show up in an acceptably DRM-free form (personally I don't mind minor stuff being linked to Galaxy; I understand not everyone feels this way but I don't feel like arguing over it) but yeah we'll see.
SCPM: And thanks to WinterSnowfall an entry in GOG's database was found for HITMAN 2 Gold Edition, but we don't know the age of the entry and it might not indicate an upcoming release anymore after what happened to the first one.
... I can tell you for sure it wasn't there last year, so it's not *that* old at least ;).
WinterSnowfall: ... I can tell you for sure it wasn't there last year, so it's not *that* old at least ;).
huh, so it was added sometime in the previous 4-5 months?
Post edited April 26, 2022 by tfishell
high rated
tfishell: huh, so it was added sometime in the previous 4-5 months?
About 6 months or so, if memory serves (it was either October or November)... scanning the GOG API heavens is not unlike ancient astronomy. Last I looked at that particular portion of it through my, ehm... telescope there was nothing there.
tfishell: huh, so it was added sometime in the previous 4-5 months?
WinterSnowfall: About 6 months or so, if memory serves (it was either October or November)... scanning the GOG API heavens is not unlike ancient astronomy. Last I looked at that particular portion of it through my, ehm... telescope there was nothing there.
Interesting. The release date of Hitman GOTY here was September 22.
As long as they remove the online garbage, I'd be more than happy to buy any Hitman game from the new trilogy on GOG.
So seeing as EIYUDEN CHRONICLE: RISING has on the storepage the tidbit talking about another game one gets perks for via linking to it .. I think that counts as assume a ''unoffical announcement'' I'd call it heres a image of that bit
Attachments:
Post edited April 27, 2022 by BanditKeith2
high rated
There are chances for "Dune: Spice Wars" to appear on GOG. Quoting producer:

"We'll be looking at other storefronts once we release out of Early Access (maybe sooner if we see enough demand). So it's very possible we end up on there :) "

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1605220/discussions/0/3266808619799069756/

Thanks to Steam user "Monk! I Need A Monk!" for asking this question.

Edit:
It makes me sad, that the firs reply to this question was some black PR about GOG from DRM enthusiast.
Post edited April 27, 2022 by Sulibor
BanditKeith2: So seeing as EIYUDEN CHRONICLE: RISING has on the storepage the tidbit talking about another game one gets perks for via linking to it .. I think that counts as assume a ''unoffical announcement'' I'd call it heres a image of that bit
Considering how the descriptions for the store pages on GoG are sometimes just carelessly copy-pasted from elsewhere, not removing links referring to the other platform in the process, for example, this confirmation also might just be one of those remnants.
Glad to be proven wrong of course, but maybe just don't hold your breath too hard.

Sulibor: There are chances for "Dune: Spice Wars" to appear on GOG. Quoting producer:

"We'll be looking at other storefronts once we release out of Early Access (maybe sooner if we see enough demand). So it's very possible we end up on there :) "

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1605220/discussions/0/3266808619799069756/

Thanks to Steam user "Monk! I Need A Monk!" for asking this question.

Edit:
It makes me sad, that the first reply to this question was some black PR about GOG from DRM enthusiast.
Good to hear they're not categorically against a GoG release.
If the classic games won't get re-released (at least not until the Herbert estate/Brian Herbert should change his mind about game preservation) I'll take anything Dune anytime, thank you very much.
Sulibor: There are chances for "Dune: Spice Wars" to appear on GOG. Quoting producer:
That's surprisingly good news. Games in the Dune universe are vastly underrepresented and unavailable digitally these days.

Swedrami: If the classic games won't get re-released (at least not until the Herbert estate/Brian Herbert should change his mind about game preservation) I'll take anything Dune anytime, thank you very much.
I would've been happier perhaps if Brian were a gold digger looking to get his lion's share from publishing rights of the existing games, but no, he takes issue with other people even slightly spinning off anything from the original work and thus doesn't want any of the existing games to ever see the light of day again... I would dare say that's a bit hypocritical, to put it mildly, since it's his father's work after all (and he's very much done the same with his continuations, with lesser skill even).
Post edited April 27, 2022 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: That's surprisingly good news. Games in the Dune universe are vastly underrepresented and unavailable digitally these days.
True. I do not like the fact that they changed sex of Liet Kynes (I guess they did not want to be accused of lack of women representation in role of a leader, but I am quite surethey will include Bene Gesserit in DLC at some point so this will be adressed) and the cartoony stylization of graphics (mostly characters) does not fit the universe well, but I am really interested in Dune game that does not focus on on battles that much as all games since Dune 2 (also the TPP called Frank Herbers Dune was mostly a shooter).
Post edited April 27, 2022 by Sulibor
high rated
Hello, I spoke with someone from Crytivo. Nothing official yet but the game "Prehistoric Kingdom" has chances to be released on gog. They are currently discussing it. But only when early access is over, not before.

Here is the message left on "Discord" of Crytivo:
"Hi
We are talking about the potential release on GOG, but it won't be in EA. Most likely when the game will exit EA, since it will require a lot of attention and time to keep constantly all the versions in sync"

I also asked for the "Trial Out" game (we miss too many car games on gog).

Here's what they told me:
"We will have to discuss with the team, but since the game will be released as a full release, there is a good chance that we will end up there"
Post edited April 27, 2022 by angelblue
high rated
Hello. I don't know if anyone has noticed this before. But a friend of mine (Madaztrem whom I thank greatly for his discovery) noticed in the files of the game "Twin Mirror" a file "GogGalaxy".

Will the game be released?

I'm posting the screenshot he took.
Attachments:
unknown.png (33 Kb)