It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

angelblue: Hello. I don't know if anyone has noticed this before. But a friend of mine (Madaztrem whom I thank greatly for his discovery) noticed in the files of the game "Twin Mirror" a file "GogGalaxy".

Will the game be released?

I'm posting the screenshot he took.
The dev - Dontnod Entertainment - already has games being sold here. So maybe there's a remote possibility, I guess?
angelblue: Hello. I don't know if anyone has noticed this before. But a friend of mine (Madaztrem whom I thank greatly for his discovery) noticed in the files of the game "Twin Mirror" a file "GogGalaxy".

karnak1: The dev - Dontnod Entertainment - already has games being sold here. So maybe there's a remote possibility, I guess?
The "Dondnod" games on gog (Life is strange and Vampyr) are published by Square Enix and Focus. But "Twin mirror" is their first game that they publish themselves. If I don't say nonsense.

Interesting discovery, but since the game hasn't yet arrived on GOG who knows how much we'll have to wait, if for some reason they haven't changed their minds as seems to happen more and more often.

Given how the Steam demo for "Twin Mirror" is completely drm-free, this isn't all that surprising. I've would have tested the full game months ago, but it's not really my cup of tea.
angelblue: Hello, I spoke with someone from Crytivo. Nothing official yet but the game "Prehistoric Kingdom" has chances to be released on gog. They are currently discussing it. But only when early access is over, not before.

Here is the message left on "Discord" of Crytivo:
"Hi
We are talking about the potential release on GOG, but it won't be in EA. Most likely when the game will exit EA, since it will require a lot of attention and time to keep constantly all the versions in sync"

I also asked for the "Trial Out" game (we miss too many car games on gog).

Here's what they told me:
"We will have to discuss with the team, but since the game will be released as a full release, there is a good chance that we will end up there"
That would be great, I've been bugging them over a gog release for some time now
high rated
Thymesia will be released on August 9, as confirmed by the new official trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgJ0nixNu8Y
New additional content for Furi, titled Onnamusha, is set to launch on the 17th of May.
Swedrami: Looks like Redout 2, the, you guessed it, sequel to Redout could be coming to GoG, maybe even day 1?

https://twitter.com/34bigthings/status/1507025028461830152
"Join the party as @GOGcom throws a sale to celebrate gaming, and grab Redout: Solar Challenge Edition to start honing your skill in preparation of @redout2game!"

If that's the case it could also bode well in regards to Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 releasing on GoG as well, with Saber Interactive on board for publishing Redout 2. In case of WH40K: Space Marine 2 they're "just" the developer, with Focus Home Interactive acting as the publisher, but considering that the last WH40K-themed and Focus Home-published FPS Necromunda: Hired Gun had even been available for pre-order on GoG it might actually be not that far-fetched.
Redout 2's release has been set for the 26th of May, however, as expected, there's no official mention of it being released here (yet).
Post edited May 04, 2022 by Swedrami
Dark Quest: Board Game" is planned to be released on gog after 1.0.

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1185490/discussions/0/3271312871339972652/?tscn=1651663962
Lunistice will launch on GOG on September 2nd, 2022.

Souldiers changed release date to June 2nd, 2022.
Post edited May 07, 2022 by MadPilgrim
Outward: Definitive Edition has been set for release on the 17th of May.
"Dive back into the vast world of Outward with the new Definitive Edition! Featuring both DLCs The Soroboreans and The Three Brothers as well as completely new additions.
If you own the base game and The Three Brothers DLC on PC, you are entitled to a free digital copy of Outward Definitive Edition."
Post edited May 09, 2022 by Swedrami
Swedrami: Outward: Definitive Edition has been set for release on the 17th of May.
"Dive back into the vast world of Outward with the new Definitive Edition! Featuring both DLCs The Soroboreans and The Three Brothers as well as completely new additions.
If you own the base game and The Three Brothers DLC on PC, you are entitled to a free digital copy of Outward Definitive Edition."
hopefully this stays true for GoG users aswell .. but this is cool
Any further news on Wildermyth turning up here?
Doc0075: Any further news on Wildermyth turning up here?
On the Steam forums there is this very recent post from May 5 by one of the developers:
"GOG is our next goal now that Epic is complete!"

https://steamcommunity.com/app/763890/discussions/0/3342162929517690952/?ctp=2#c3275815819073726541

So it should finally be coming soon. It's sad though to see that GOG has now become the third choice after the appearance of EGS.
Doc0075: Any further news on Wildermyth turning up here?
Alexim: On the Steam forums there is this very recent post from May 5 by one of the developers:
"GOG is our next goal now that Epic is complete!"

https://steamcommunity.com/app/763890/discussions/0/3342162929517690952/?ctp=2#c3275815819073726541

So it should finally be coming soon. It's sad though to see that GOG has now become the third choice after the appearance of EGS.
Not really, with all the money they earn from Fortnite they pretty much bought the spot they are in now with all the free games they give away ( EGS has been operating at a loss ever since they started).
Post edited May 10, 2022 by wolfsite