It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MacArthur: Hero U : rogue to redemption, the new quest for glory inspired game from the Coles will release the 07/09 on GOG, same date as steam.

The price will be $34.99 with a 10% discount for the first 30 days ($31.49).

The info come from a backer only update, so I can't give any link (others might confirm).
holy crap i forgot about this.
MacArthur: Hero U : rogue to redemption, the new quest for glory inspired game from the Coles will release the 07/09 on GOG, same date as steam.
Great news !

Thanks for the info !
New companies in the catalog: Rose City Games and VIZ Media for The World Next Door (likely 'in dev' title):
The World Next Door is a narrative-driven, action-adventure game that follows Jun, a rebellious teen girl trapped in a parallel world inhabited by magical creatures. Inspired by the emotional storytelling and thrilling action of both anime and indie games, players can expect to meet and develop friendships with an eclectic cast of characters while uncovering the mysteries hidden within this world.

Features

A supernatural, story driven game with action-heavy puzzle battles
Branching dialogue and reputation systems that affect your relationships with characters in the game
Fast-paced real-time puzzle battles; activate runes to cast spells and defeat opponents to advance the story
VS mode available to 2 player local multiplayer
More info coming soon!
high rated
New company in the catalog: Zoetrope Interactive, e.g. Darkness Within series
Post edited July 06, 2018 by The-Business
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Zoetrope Interactive, e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoetrope_Interactive]Darkness Within series]/url]
Could be also Conarium? Or both? Yes please GOG! :D
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Zoetrope Interactive, e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoetrope_Interactive]Darkness Within series]/url]
PainOfSalvation: Could be also Conarium? Or both? Yes please GOG! :D
[Conarium

Though the game isn't listed yet, it's already in a sale.
gixgox: Though the game isn't listed yet, it's already in a sale.
Lol, this sounds like an old "steam-sale-gabe-is-god" meme
Post edited July 06, 2018 by user deleted
high rated
Always wondered why Sniper Elite V2 is not available here. I have a feeling we'll soon get some traction on this front...
WinterSnowfall: Always wondered why Sniper Elite V2 is not available here. I have a feeling we'll soon get some traction on this front...
Do you have the same feeling about Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army?
high rated
New company in the catalog: Freehold Games: Caves of Qud (in development) and Sproggiwood
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Freehold Games: Caves of Qud (in development) and Sproggiwood
caves of qud would be pretty awesome to have on here. maybe today?
high rated
New company in the catalog: Transolar Games: Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption (has already a link to buy on GOG)

See the kickstarter campaign for more infos.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Transolar Games: Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption (has already a link to buy on GOG)

I thought this Kickstarter funding campaign failed? Or am I thinking of another similar game?
Post edited July 09, 2018 by Lucian_Galca
According to this video, Hero-U release day is today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2-l9QoYhDE
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Transolar Games: Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption (has already a link to buy on GOG)

Just found out about this game thanks to your link, thanks.

PS. I couldn't help myself, I just wanted to point out that in the various promotional banners (in the kickstarter page) they have replaced every 'O' with the Greek 'Ω' and it feels kind of ... funny when reading it & Greek is your native language :)