It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rgnrk: I feel compelled to add my 2 cents to the mostly vanilla popamole aaa requests I'm readling :P
And for zenimax/bethesda:
- Dishonored (only the first one, though)
- Dark Messiah Of Might And Magic
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
And then maybe Prey (it has Chris Avellone involved) and Doom (critically acclaimed).
This! And Hunted: The Demon's Forge https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/hunted_the_demons_forge
Post edited March 12, 2018 by Loger13
Back to topic:
According to https://www.vg247.com/2018/03/12/tomb-raider-trilogy-remasters-coming-pc/
Tomb Raider Trilogy remasters are coming to Steam, but they’re based on the mobile versions
There is no release date set at the time of writing, but Realtech VR has already done the first two games. Once the third is ready, they will be made available on Steam. Square Enix is looking into bringing the remasters to GOG, but it is not clear if that will be possible or not.
Loger13: Back to topic:
According to https://www.vg247.com/2018/03/12/tomb-raider-trilogy-remasters-coming-pc/

Tomb Raider Trilogy remasters are coming to Steam, but they’re based on the mobile versions
There is no release date set at the time of writing, but Realtech VR has already done the first two games. Once the third is ready, they will be made available on Steam. Square Enix is looking into bringing the remasters to GOG, but it is not clear if that will be possible or not.
Loger13:
I'm not sure if it's actually Squeenix looking or Realtech, since Realtech is the one who tweeted they were looking into it. If it is Squeenix, it's bizarre they wouldn't also bring more classics.
Loger13: Back to topic:
*LIKE* :D
rgnrk: And for zenimax/bethesda:
- Dark Messiah Of Might And Magic
Ubisoft own Might and Magic series.
Post edited March 13, 2018 by Casval_Deikun
So what are the chances of Bethesda bringing the original Doom 3 + ROE here? I was ready to buy Doom 3 + ROE day 1 here but not if i only get the remaster :(.

Also i was going to say for Skyrim maybe they'd bring the original and remastered but seeing what happened with Doom 3 if they're bringing the remastered they might not bring the original. Iirc some mods don't work with the remastered? I'm not sure if that's right. Are there any negatives with the remastered version compared to the original version?

For Ubisoft hopefully they continue bring Dark Messiah. One of the funnest combat systems in a game from what i remember. More Splinter Cell would also be good.

Edit: I assume Bethesda also owns the rights to the original 2006 Prey. I actually really liked that game so i hope they bring it here someday too. It would be a shame if they let that game disappear because maybe they don't people to get confused between the 2 Preys or something like that.
Post edited March 13, 2018 by user deleted
high rated
Shadows: Awakening (the second part of the Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms story and the third game in the Heretic Kingdoms series):

Possibly the most interesting thing about Shadows: Awakening is that it will be free to owners of the previous game. Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms was promised as two "Books" back when the first game released in 2014, and Kalypso are honoring that promise for anyone who owns the game on GOG or Steam. Likewise, anyone who buys Awakening will get the first Shadows game for free.
Shadows: Awakening will be released in Summer 2018.
Source: https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/2018-13-03-shadows-awakening-reveals-gameplay-footage

This is quite obvious, since the first part here ( https://www.gog.com/game/shadows_heretic_kingdoms ), but nonetheless the unofficial confirmation of the release of the second part of game here is good.
Post edited March 13, 2018 by Loger13
high rated
New company in the catalog: Painted Black Games for The Long Reach:
The Long Reach is an intricate adventure, where you solve puzzles, run, and hide. The story takes place in Baervox, fictional American town. The scientific institute designs a revolutionary system of accelerated knowledge transferring. As it usually happens, everything went wrong. Technology went out of control. As an aftermath, Institute, and the whole town turned into a real nightmare, and the experiment participants grew into... well, we cannot tell you that for now, because we hate spoilers!:)

Features

Magical realism. We’re going for a usual and mundane exposition parts that are trashed and twisted and as the story unfolds.
Your enemies aren’t faceless zombies or possessed puppets. They are humans whose lives and stories matter and we make sure the player knows that.
Solo mode for adventure lovers. Control Steward, the junior researcher at the scientific institute. He is an ordinary person who will have to untangle the story, save the world and survive.
Unforgettable narrative. It is a thrill story, flavored with sci-fi idea, psychological context, and skeptical view on the progress and human actions.
The Long Reach is the almost 100% classic adventure game but dressed up with a little haunting element.
More than fifty locations.
For about twenty main and background characters.
More than sixty items, which you will have to collect and apply.
More than 12 000 words in dialogs and script.
Mad folks will haunt you. There are few of them, but they won't let you relax.
Handmade pixel art, created pixel by pixel from scratch.
Original atmospheric music. Our composer's indeed music maniac. He brings strange things into the studio and turns them into the pieces of music. We don't understand what he's doing, but his work can't be overestimated.
Lots of game platforms: PC, macOS, Xbox, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo Switch

Calm down. This is all normal. Well, it’s a new normal. There was a malfunction that we can’t fix yet, but with your help I can make symptoms bearable. We’re all in the same boat here and should help each other.

I’m Shelly, a lead scientist in General Education research facility. The job title is longer, but it’s not important. Here’s what I know so far, though.

The experience-sharing program that we were studying went haywire. Maybe it’s that black box, maybe something else. The main symptom for you is that your nightmares and dreams no longer require sleeping to manifest. These hallucinations are all in your subconscious. It turns out that given enough time with it, we go insane. But we can fix that.

Talk To Everyone.

If you find someone that doesn’t look sane - talk to them. Chances are their condition is manageable and they can help you.

Run! As Soon As You See Danger, Run!

But if they attack you - run. None of us can tackle an adrenaline filled psycho. Remember that you might look to them like a seven-headed cat monster.

Be Smart, Solve Puzzles, Use Items.

Try to collect whatever you stumble across. It might help down the line, if you apply it right. Don’t lose hope if it doesn’t. Think.
high rated
New companies in the catalog: Junkfish Limited and Team Junkfish: Monstrum or Attack of the Earthlings.
Ys: Memories of Celceta coming to pc this summer. GoG was mentioned during the stream.

https://gematsu.com/2018/03/ys-memories-celceta-coming-pc-summer
Post edited March 17, 2018 by Hikage1983
People already figured out that one of the silhouetted images XSeed teased belonged to Celceta, but it's cool that it's announced nevertheless. That'll be the last Ys game that comes to PC and it'll be a good excuse to throw more money at XSeed. After Ys VIII's clusterfuck, I really don't want NISA near my Falcom games again.
Erpy: I really don't want NISA near my Falcom games again.
Or Aksys for that matter.... People bashed NISA for the translation of Ys VIII but Tokyo Xanadu is proper awful according to several reports. Not to mention Tokyo Xanadu remains a no-show here despite confirmation.
WTB Atlus to brnig Persona games to PC... ><
Recent kickstarter update of Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark says that the game is coming to GOG among other platforms.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/153039232/fell-seal-arbiters-mark-classic-turn-based-tactica/posts/2128603

"After a lot of thinking, we decided to sign up with a Publisher. As such, we can now guarantee that we'll be having a PS4 version as well as getting on GOG for the DRM free version. There will be many other extra online stores carrying Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark as well, which will be announced later."
high rated
Puppy Games' new title Basingstoke, which is getting released March 30th, should be coming to GOG:
https://twitter.com/puppygames/status/974601795711504384