It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Personally, I dislike Skyrim. However, it would be a good thing if it was available at GOG.
A Skyrim release was only a matter of time, more importantly, where are my EA releases? Since the Dragon Age and Mass Effect games got Ultimate editions a gog release isn't unlikely.

Sorry for derailing. :P

Aaaaand regarding Agony, I finally found the Kickstarter comment of a Madmind Studio employee:

@Ng Kah Lok // @Icelander
- Right now our main platforms are Steam(win) /PS4 /Xbone -Digital Copy. If we will have enough time to port and test it on Linux/Mac we will release it, but right now we need to focus on our main platforms.
We are still talking with companies about other options like GoG / Humble Store. But it's not certain if any of those options would achive proper state before release. We would love to have physical copy of the game, but as you probably know it's a harder topic than digital distribution :) For now it will be digital only, but if anything would change we will post an update about that.
As for DRM, right now we have no plans about it but it's not a final decision.

@god_kratos_1_
- Thank you for your nice words :) We will look into it closer to release date and keep everyone up to date about bigger resolutions.

@Patrick Sriharsha
- Firstly thank you for feedback :) As for objectives, they are here mostly for player to know what to do in demo. We have few features under development that will replace some objectives / popup messages and other :)
As for NPC, I totally agree with you about that :) I wont give you specific number because it's still growing, but some NPC's will just talk gibberish and others will give you insight into the story.
Post edited March 11, 2018 by NuffCatnip
SCPM: And I found some evidence that Skyrim and Assassin's Creed 2 through 3 are coming to GOG. Stay tuned....
Nice. I'll probably get it here then instead of stumping up for the Switch version, cheaper and it can be modded.

Some of the Assassin's Creeds would be nice too, I've only played 3 and it was a fun game (if somewhat flawed) though I have Black Flag on Uplay.
Marioface5: If we already get to see posts like this just from an unofficial confirmation, I can only begin to imagine what the release thread would look like.
Don't worry , i will avoid that thread and will not post in there .
i_hope_you_rot: Skyrim ?

The worst Bethesda " RPG " on Gog ?

* vomits *
Marioface5: If we already get to see posts like this just from an unofficial confirmation, I can only begin to imagine what the release thread would look like.
We are all still alive after the Fallout 3 release thread, I suppose we will survive to the Skyrim one too :D
SCPM: Assassin's Creed 2 through 3 are coming to GOG. Stay tuned....
Yes!!! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that we will also get Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon!

It is a GREAT NEWS!!!
SCPM: And I found some evidence that Skyrim and Assassin's Creed 2 through 3 are coming to GOG. Stay tuned....
Wow, that's fantastic news! Thanks SCPM, keep 'em coming. :D
I would love to have Skyrim on GOG. Even tho I consider Skyrim rather inferior as an RPG to Oblivion and Morrowind, I would love to have it. It's not a good RPG imo storywise and I hate the fact that you are pretty much meaningless in the world. Nothing you do makes an impact on the world and I do not like it. But still it is an realy good RPG. WIth couple of mods it can be fun for hours. And yeah, that is also one thing I do not like about Skyrim. With Skyrim they've realy had that "let the modders do our job" mentality. Still hope they bring Skyrim to GOG.

What about Bioshock series ? Would love to have them here.

Also what about Dark Souls series ?

And what about X-Com series?

And what about MGS series ? What is up with Konami ?
Post edited March 11, 2018 by nworc30311
I hope they fixed Skyrim. IIRC it recognizes only one cpu core and the exe sometimes works only in windows 95 compatibility mode.
Please find some evidence for Dishonored as well! ;)
SCPM: The modern military RPG/Visual Novel Long Gone Days is looking to get approved for a GOG release:
https://twitter.com/lgdays/status/971794009701146624

And I found some evidence that Skyrim and Assassin's Creed 2 through 3 are coming to GOG. Stay tuned....
Interesting ! Thanks SCPM.
i_hope_you_rot: Skyrim ?

The worst Bethesda " RPG " on Gog ?

* vomits *
As much as I dislike that game, it is a modern classic, for better or worse; and as such, it should be released here.

Also, isn't "Fallout" 4 actually even worse?
Skyrim would be a nice release and would mean i get rid of it off steam.

Fallout 4 is an ok game though should not have the Fallout name as it more a shooter with rpg lite systems than an rpg
Assassin's Creed 2 being added would be a pretty big deal since that's what kicked off the Uplay train.
SCPM: The modern military RPG/Visual Novel Long Gone Days is looking to get approved for a GOG release:
https://twitter.com/lgdays/status/971794009701146624

And I found some evidence that Skyrim and Assassin's Creed 2 through 3 are coming to GOG. Stay tuned....
POGCHAMP I don't like Skyrim at all, but it would be nice to see another Bethesda game on GOG!

Would insta buy the Wolfenstein games though :D