It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Charles.Surge: Game from Teslagrad devs, World to the West , was on sale during that little period hours ago where stuff was accidentally put on sale.

Here's its Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/530020/World_to_the_West/
And here is the gamecard on GOG:
https://www.gog.com/game/world_to_the_west

It's here since May 5th 2017.
https://www.gog.com/news/release_world_to_the_west
Post edited September 14, 2017 by seppelfred
Charles.Surge: Game from Teslagrad devs, World to the West , was on sale during that little period hours ago where stuff was accidentally put on sale.

Here's its Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/530020/World_to_the_West/

From this, other people probably know other unannounced games as well https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_unannounced_gog_promo_thread/post284
Please check the next time if the game is already on gog. Like the person above me pointed out, the game was released on gog the same day it was released on steam, half year ago :D
Avernum 3 has been announced. It mentions Steam and other online stores, which might mean GOG due to the other Avernum games being here. Sadly no logos in the trailer so cannot be 100% sure.
Post edited September 14, 2017 by Prah
Pawel1995: the game was released on gog the same day it was released on steam, half year ago :D
Sadly, it also seems that the GOG version was immediately abandoned. I don't think we've received any of the patches for it that Steam users have gotten.
Marioface5: Sadly, it also seems that the GOG version was immediately abandoned. I don't think we've received any of the patches for it that Steam users have gotten.
Should probably report that here then:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/suggestions_wanted_for_gog_mix_games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens

I think we need to start keeping a better list of games that are specifically missing updates or missing DLC and do more like contacting the dev directly or pestering GOG support until they contact the dev. Stuff like this is ridiculous.
Post edited September 15, 2017 by BKGaming
Marioface5: Sadly, it also seems that the GOG version was immediately abandoned. I don't think we've received any of the patches for it that Steam users have gotten.
BKGaming: Should probably report that here then:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/suggestions_wanted_for_gog_mix_games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens

I think we need to start keeping a better list of games that are specifically missing updates or missing DLC and do more like contacting the dev directly or pestering GOG support until they contact the dev. Stuff like this is ridiculous.
I've had it in my GOGmix for a while, but never thought to mention it for fronzelneekburm's. I suggested it in his thread just now, as you said.

I'm definitely sick of this nonsense, but if GOG isn't taking care of it already I don't really see what we could do about it. GOG doesn't seem to care enough to fix it or prevent it, so it feels hopeless. Look at how much they promoted Furi despite it having missing DLC here. Or how much they push tinyBuild stuff despite their awful track record here.
Marioface5: I'm definitely sick of this nonsense, but if GOG isn't taking care of it already I don't really see what we could do about it. GOG doesn't seem to care enough to fix it or prevent it, so it feels hopeless. Look at how much they promoted Furi despite it having missing DLC here. Or how much they push tinyBuild stuff despite their awful track record here.
With over 2000 games in the catalog I can't really blame them if they are unaware of a game missing DLC or an update. However, if we were to contact them and point it out they need to make every effort to contact the dev and get the missing updates and/or DLC.

I know Tempest is out of date and missing DLC... I am tempted to contact support and see what they say.

EDIT: Ah what the hell why not... I am going to contact them.
Post edited September 15, 2017 by BKGaming
Someone asked about a possible release of Ultra Ultra's ECHO on gog, and the devs replied with "There is a chance ;)".
Official release date is tomorrow, so possibly maybe - fingers crossed - it arrives on here day 1 as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=zG5Lh7Uu-EA
youtube.com/watch?v=uJaDbx3XlB4
youtube.com/watch?v=2MIm8QxM2HM
"So you are telling me there is a chance?"
high rated
New company in the catalog: Stray Fawn Studio for Niche - a genetics survival game (release this Thursday, September 21st):
Niche - a genetics survival game is a turn-based strategy game combined with simulation and roguelike elements. Shape your own species of animals based on real genetics. Keep your species alive against all odds, such as predators, climate change and spreading sickness.

Features

Real genetics for breeding system
Over 100 genes to shape your species
Procedurally generated worlds and animals
4 biomes featuring different predators, prey and flora to explore
Game mechanics inspired on population genetics
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Stray Fawn Studio for Niche - a genetics survival game (release this Thursday, September 21st):
Sounds like fun, but queue all the jokes about it being too niche for Gog...
konkent: Someone asked about a possible release of Ultra Ultra's ECHO on gog, and the devs replied with "There is a chance ;)".
Official release date is tomorrow, so possibly maybe - fingers crossed - it arrives on here day 1 as well.

ULTRA ULTRA got added to the catalog.
konkent: Someone asked about a possible release of Ultra Ultra's ECHO on gog, and the devs replied with "There is a chance ;)".

The-Business: ULTRA ULTRA got added to the catalog.
When you mean they're added to the catalog, does that mean a wishlist or the official confirmed GOG catalog?
Hammercorps: When you mean they're added to the catalog, does that mean a wishlist or the official confirmed GOG catalog?
Pretty sure The-Business means the ]official-truly-real GOG catalog. :)
Hammercorps: When you mean they're added to the catalog, does that mean a wishlist or the official confirmed GOG catalog?
muntdefems: Pretty sure The-Business means the ]official-truly-real GOG catalog. :)
Awesome. Am glad to see Echo releasing here. When they're added, does that typically mean they'll be released soon, or is the timing unknown?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's here.
Post edited September 19, 2017 by Hammercorps