It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZaineH: Any ideas about Strife? It's been a while since the Steam release in December.
Speaking of games which have yet to be released here despite being on Steam for ages - what about Darkness Within 1&2? Anyone?
Post edited April 02, 2015 by Phaidox
This is the twitch program for next week :

FRIDAY, April 10th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Eliminage Gothic with Piranjade
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Splinter Cell with Vlad of The Weekend Slice
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Trine 2 co-op with MatCat

GOG does it again :)

Elminage gothic seems like an awesome RPG by the way.
Post edited April 03, 2015 by MacArthur
MacArthur: Elminage gothic seems like an awesome RPG by the way.
Haven't heard about it but I always like to see new RPGs (even if they're good old ones ;) ).

Anthing you can tell me?

Also, I guess it's less "unofficial" and more "official" but the new and upcoming tab has something called Satellite Reign. I thought this was an old RTS? But I think the upcoming tab is for new games only. Confused.
Ixamyakxim: Also, I guess it's less "unofficial" and more "official" but the new and upcoming tab has something called Satellite Reign. I thought this was an old RTS? But I think the upcoming tab is for new games only. Confused.
Of course you are confused, because you're wrong. :P
Satellite Reign is an upcoming game that was successfully kickstarted, in the vein of Syndicate.
Post edited April 03, 2015 by Grargar
Ixamyakxim: Also, I guess it's less "unofficial" and more "official" but the new and upcoming tab has something called Satellite Reign. I thought this was an old RTS? But I think the upcoming tab is for new games only. Confused.
Grargar: Of course you are confused, because you're wrong. :P
Satellite Reign is an upcoming game that was successfully kickstarted, in the vein of Syndicate.
LOL okay THAT makes more sense! Also doubly confused on my part - I just remembered there actually IS a thread for referencing that upcoming tab - should have hunted that one down.

Thanks for the info Grargar!
Don't know if someone already posted this, but the Zoombinis kickstarter said they want to come to GOG:

Creator TERC on March 19

@Kirsten - we're in talks with a distributor, but we expect we'll be on both Steam and GoG.com, along with other places - know a number of people have been asking!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zoombinisgame/zoombinis/comments

Not sure why they need a distributor - Steam and GOG are distributors - so that's confusing. But at least they want to come here.
MacArthur: Elminage gothic seems like an awesome RPG by the way.
Ixamyakxim: Haven't heard about it but I always like to see new RPGs (even if they're good old ones ;) ).

Anthing you can tell me?

Also, I guess it's less "unofficial" and more "official" but the new and upcoming tab has something called Satellite Reign. I thought this was an old RTS? But I think the upcoming tab is for new games only. Confused.
Oh, sorry. I frequent some rpg forum where all those games are well known. Here is the steam page of elminage gothic :

http://store.steampowered.com/app/291960/

The wizardry series had a great legacy in japan and it is its last avatar. It's a First Person Dungeon crawler type game, like legend of grimrock, but turn-based. The reviews are quite good for those interested by that type of game (like me :) ).
Gilozard: Don't know if someone already posted this, but the Zoombinis kickstarter said they want to come to GOG:
We just went over this. Given that Zoombinis is not only a children's game, but an edutainment title to boot I highly doubt GOG will accept it. I suppose if they did it might increase the chances of seeing some HE titles here.
Post edited April 04, 2015 by Gydion
That Satellite Reign game looks pretty cool. Has anyone played it before? How similar is it to Syndicate Wars?
MacArthur: Not that happy, that,as usual, drm-free backers are second class citizens, but, at least that's something...
Gersen: I wasn't aware of that, I was naively expecting the DRM-free version to appear at release date :-(
Me too... we should annoy them with complain mails....
IronArcturus: That Satellite Reign game looks pretty cool. Has anyone played it before? How similar is it to Syndicate Wars?
It's a spiritual successor by the creator of Syndicate Wars. More info can be found on the Kickstarter page here. I did not play a lot of the early access version on Steam but it definitely had a Syndicate vibe in it.
SLP2000: Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today will be available through GOG.

(from the latest update)
Will you ever again update the main post?!

If not, please find somebody who wanna takes your place and ask support to swap post claim with that person!
Post edited April 08, 2015 by RadonGOG
SLP2000: Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today will be available through GOG.

(from the latest update)
RadonGOG: Will you ever again update the main post?!

If not, please find somebody who wanna takes your place and ask support to swap post claim with that person!
if there is somebody with enough time and willing to do it, he (or you, RadonGOG?) can always start new forum (e.g. named part 3...)

cyboff: if there is somebody with enough time and willing to do it, he (or you, RadonGOG?) can always start new forum (e.g. named part 3...)
Definitely not me, but you are right, this already IS part 2...

I'll start updating the main post now.

All should be up to date.

Please let me know if you notice a mistake.
Post edited April 08, 2015 by SLP2000