It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Damn, just realized I still haven't finished TitS after starting months ago.
The first one? It's not too long to beat. Around 40 hours + 10-15 including sub-quests.

SC is way longer.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by Fudgehog
omega64: Damn, just realized I still haven't finished TitS after starting months ago.
Fudgehog: The first one? It's not too long to beat. Around 40 hours + 10-15 including sub-quests.

SC is way longer.
I know, I got to the giant building with the escalators in front.
After the smoke incident.
About how far am I into it?
Fudgehog: The first one? It's not too long to beat. Around 40 hours + 10-15 including sub-quests.

SC is way longer.
omega64: I know, I got to the giant building with the escalators in front.
You're talking about SC?
omega64: I know, I got to the giant building with the escalators in front.
Fudgehog: You're talking about SC?
No, first game.
Don't even own SC.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by omega64
Fudgehog: You're talking about SC?
omega64: No, first game.
Don't even own SC.
I mistook FC for SC.

You're past the first half of the game.
omega64: No, first game.
Don't even own SC.
Fudgehog: I mistook FC for SC.

You're past the first half of the game.
Good, at least I'll be able to finish it.
The topic reached 666 posts so I guess it's fitting to write that I have finished Diablo one (with Belzebub HD patch). This was my first run of this game though I have tried to play it a few times in the past decade. Overall this was a super great gothic satanic horror experience. Superb game with everything made right.

Finishing Diablo II atm and I find it less enjoyable than the first one. Still a very good, great game!
Borderlands (360)

I think it's like the 4th play through which is a record for an action shooter sort of game for me. Most games that I tend to come back to are turn based tactical and strategy type games. But Borderlands is my favorite shooter, and I pretty much have played all the major ones through the ages. Despite the following games in the series improving in many ways, especially story telling...I still think I prefer the campaign of the original overall.

If Guy Ritchie and Tarantino got together to make a shooter, they'd make something like Borderlands. Funniest movies ever made, but take out the humor and you're left with anything but funny when you think about it. And that's Borderlands.

People say Borderlands lacks story. I suppose people that say that like to sit back and be beaten over the head by obvious cut scenes. Strip away the dark humor and the Borderlands meta story (over the entire series) is one of the saddest and most brutal tales of corporate greed ever told. Well, as far as shooters go anyway. But no cut scenes for lazy people, most of the little story pieces come together by exploring and completing the missions and listening and reading. The games have the best characters in any video game, and they all have their own story if you explore fully and pay attention.

But most people just play it to shoot things, that's fine. But in what other game do you become so attached to your guns than in Borderlands? Man I love my epic Malevolent Savior with regenerating SMG ammo! It's only level 25 and it's STILL equipped in my inventory deck at level 40! I love it so much, best gun in the history of guns....I LOVE THAT GUN!!! No other game does that. Maybe I need some therapy or something.

The only question is WTF are Gearbox doing wasting time with that stupid MOBA (all MOBA's are stupid IMHO) when they should be making another Borderlands game?
Post edited March 22, 2016 by CMOT70
CMOT70: The only question is WTF are Gearbox doing wasting time with that stupid MOBA (all MOBA's are stupid IMHO) when they should be making another Borderlands game?
They'll be busy working on a sequel to Colonial Marines or DNF after this. :P
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power

Visually, it's a great looking game, with a great soundtrack. However, after 12h of gameplay (10h of solo, I completed the game, and 2h of local co-op 3 players, ending in frustration at level 4), I still get confused by the new perspective, most of the time I was jumping towards a platform or towards a monster and missed it. There are no more real puzzles in the game, and very linear levels. No more skill tree as well, no more levitating monsters, conjuring more objects or planks, no more hammer or fire sword, and no more ice/fire/explosive arrows or stealth movement.
For me, the worst part is the fact that you have to collect pyramids(orbs) in order to progress through the game, and of course, the ending, where the story should have continued.
This could have been great, Trine 2 has improved so much from the first game, but here, it has gone backwards, and that makes me sad, I expected better from Frozenbyte.

Complete list of games finished in 2016.
Post edited June 19, 2016 by sanfueg
Due to the regular downrepping that's happening to my account, I will enclose my entire list in a quote box to get past the URL limit when I go under 5 rep.

On PC:
*Magrunner: Dark Pulse
*Super Hexagon
*Need for Speed Most Wanted (2013)
*Dust: An Elysian Tail
*Shantae: Risky's Revenge
*Pajama Sam: Thunder and Lightning Aren't so Frightening
*Worms Forts Under Siege
*Nox
*Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
*Sakura Spirit
*Undertale
*Sakura Beach
*Retro City Rampage (Linux)
*Sakura Beach 2 (Linux)
*Eversion (Linux via Wine)
*Another Metroid 2 Remake (Linux Unofficial)
*Giga Girl
*<span class="bold">Touhou 7 - Perfect Cherry Blossom</span> <i>(ReimuA 1CC on Normal, Default Settings, 0 lifes and bombs remaining)</i>
*<span class="bold">Touhou 6 - Embodiment of Scarlet Devil</span> <i>(ReimuA on 1CC Normal, Default Settings, 1 life and 1 bomb remaining)</i>
*<span class="bold">Shadow Warrior (2013)</span>
*<span class="bold">The Beginner's Guide</span>
*<span class="bold">Touhou 6 - Embodiment of Scarlet Devil Extra Stage</span> <i>(ReimuA, 1CC Normal, Default settings, no lives and bombs remaining)</i>
*<span class="bold">Touhou 13 - Ten Desires</span> <i>(Reimu, 1CC Normal, default settings, no lives and bombs remaining)</i>
*<span class="bold">Touhou 9 - Phantasmagoria of Flower View</span> <i>(Reimu, 1CC Normal, zero retries left)</i>
*<span class="bold">Touhou 7 - Perfect Cherry Blossom Extra and Phantasm Stage</span> <i>(SakuyaA, 1 life remaining in Extra and 1 bomb remaining in Phantasm, default settings)</i>
*<span class="bold">Touhou 8 - Imperishable Night </span> <i>(Reimu &amp; Yukari, 1CC Normal wiith good ending, five lives and no bombs, default settings)</i>
*<span class="bold">Touhou 15 - Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom</span> <i>(Reisen Udongein Inaba, PointDevice Mode Normal)</i>
*<span class="bold">Touhou 10 - Mountain of Faith</span> <i>(ReimuA, Normal, 1CC, 1 life and 0.95 power remaining) </i>
*<span class="bold">Touhou 11 - Subterranean Animism</span> <i>(ReimuA, Normal, 1CC, 3 lives and 1.00 power remaining)</i>
*<span class="bold">Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character</span> <i>(SakuyaA, Normal, 1CC)</i>

On Android:
*Gunbrick
*Swordigo
*Super Hexagon
*Shantae (emulated)
*Plug & Play
*Duet
*Don't Look Back
*Hitman GO (Android version emulated on PC)
*Lifeline
*Lifeline: Silent Night
*Symphony of the Origin
*Ys Chronicles I
*<span class="bold">Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars</span>
*<span class="bold">Lifeline 2: Bloodlines</span>
*<span class="bold">Lifeline: Whiteout</span>
*<span class="bold">Ys Chronicles II</span>
Post edited December 31, 2016 by PookaMustard
PookaMustard: On PC:
*Magrunner: Dark Pulse
*Super Hexagon
*Need for Speed Most Wanted
*Dust: An Elysian Tail

On Android:
*Gunbrick
*Swordigo

Gotta love college.
Define finishing Super Hexagon. :P
I completed the first 2 levels.
omega64: Define finishing Super Hexagon. :P
Surviving 60 seconds in all of the 6 levels.
Now that I think about it, there's something wrong with the above list...I'll fix it!
omega64: Define finishing Super Hexagon. :P
PookaMustard: Surviving 60 seconds in all of the 6 levels.
Now that I think about it, there's something wrong with the above list...I'll fix it!
You're amazing. :O
Finished Guns Gore & Cannoli. It was nice and fun... but at ~3/4 of the game I had to switch to easy difficulty for a boss in order to keep my sanity. It was too hard for me (ammo was low before the boss battle).

Full list here.