It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally finished Sly Cooper 4. Other than the last boss being terrible it was an awesome game, well worth playing if you like that style of console game. Very 2003.
Last week I finished Outlast and yesterday I finished Raiden legacy (all the games)... Anyway, I don´t know If "finished" is correct, i still have some levels left to open.
Just finished Tron 2.0
Finished it a bunch of times in the past, but the last time I played it was at least five years ago.
Probably my favourite Monolith title, with F.E.A.R. coming in just behind it.
Wondrous visuals, great audio and awesome combat. A real treat.
Battlefield 4

Mainly got this for the multiplayer but I always like to go through the campaign at least once. Story is nothing special and most of what they survive is fairly silly. That said the first 5 missions were pretty fun for running about and shooting enemys. The last two missions were not as good and the ending to this game is terrible.
Finished LA Noire.

Last 5 cases or so, about 5 to 7 game hours, were fucking annoying slogs. Was so ready for that game to be over by then. The conversation system being broken and dumb gets more and more irritating the more you play, plus the entire game is super repetitive. The ending being kind of shit was no real surprise.

That said, I liked the game overall, don't get me wrong. It just has a ton of flaws. Also to anyone who thinks DLC is essential to a game, complains about it being cut content, etc: every DLC in this game throws off the pacing and adds too much fluff. Especially the last one, which completely ruins the pacing of the end of the game. I regret getting the "complete edition."
StingingVelvet: every DLC in this game throws off the pacing and adds too much fluff. Especially the last one, which completely ruins the pacing of the end of the game. I regret getting the "complete edition."
Nicholson Electroplating is a terrible case. All I remember is searching around an aircraft hangar for something to interact with and it seemingly taking HOURS.

It starts a lot stronger than it finishes, that's for sure; more stuff to do outside of the cases other than 'go here, shoot the guy' would have been nice. I was *addicted* when I was playing it, though.

Some of the late-game interrogations I remember liking.
wizardtypething: Some of the late-game interrogations I remember liking.
I was semi-addicted as well, and finished the game way before I finished GTA5, so that says something. It's flaws just get more and more aggravating the longer you play, and the game is super long, so by the end I was pulling my hair out.
wizardtypething: Some of the late-game interrogations I remember liking.
StingingVelvet: I was semi-addicted as well, and finished the game way before I finished GTA5, so that says something. It's flaws just get more and more aggravating the longer you play, and the game is super long, so by the end I was pulling my hair out.
Thing is, the entire Murder desk ends up feeling completely non-canon; almost nothing related to the overarching plot (apart from Cole gaining experience as a detective) doesn't actually occur until late in the Vice desk.

Ultimately the overarching plot isn't anywhere near as interesting as the individual cases; though I suppose it'd have ended up being quite anticlimactic otherwise, but some of the late game investigation was quite compelling.
wizardtypething: Ultimately the overarching plot isn't anywhere near as interesting as the individual cases; though I suppose it'd have ended up being quite anticlimactic otherwise, but some of the late game investigation was quite compelling.
Yeah the pacing over the main plot is weird. And while I'm sure they were attempting to show how police work was back then I didn't like completing cases knowing the person I arrested was innocent, either.

Oh wells.
Finished Crysis and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not only does it still look great but it really is an excellent shooter. I know I am late to the party as usual but for anyone who likes FPS games and hasn't played this yet it is well worth making some time for. On to the expansion Crysis Warhead soon!

Sadly multiplayer is pretty dead. I couldn't find server with a decent ping of the few running when I tried but I notice there is a little more activity with Crysis Wars when checking although it is very little. I might find a game or two there before I'm done with Warhead but if not, I have no complaints to make for the little I spent on these.
Just finished Vice City even though I've had it for ten years.

One thing I love about GOG's installer is you always get the option to keep your saves so when you are done with a game you can get it off your HD without ruining all your progress. I'd like to keep my GTA sandbox options open but I get the feeling it's gonna get rid of everything if I uninstall.
Finished Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines last night.

Played through as Toreador, with very little emphasis on combat/combat abilities, I pumped mostly dialogue/exploration stuff so I found the end game quite difficult, particularly the penultimate boss. Great game though, looking forward to playing through it again with a different clan and playstyle.
Post edited November 09, 2013 by Goatbrush
Just finished Still Life. I liked the story. The visuals were also pretty good despite being stuck at 800x600 without windowed mode. Still thinking on whether or not to get the sequel. I'd like to know what happens next and how it's gonna end but according to many reviews, it's not as good as the first one.

full list

Edit: added The 39 Steps to the list
Post edited November 10, 2013 by arr0whead
Updated List : Here.
Post edited November 09, 2013 by IShoot4lolz
IShoot4lolz: Well, now is as good a time as any to start a list, though I believe I've posted before.

Here goes! (What I can remember): 2013

Far Cry 3
Grand Theft Auto 5
Two Worlds I
Game Dev Tycoon
Yes, here.