It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
amok: It is not free, you need to pay the subscribtion fee for prime to get it
Also the games that you get as bonus for buying or preordering something on GOG are not free, still they sometimes are listed and no one complains.
Post edited April 07, 2023 by neumi5694
amok: It is not free, you need to pay the subscribtion fee for prime to get it
neumi5694: Also the games that you get as bonus for buying or preordering something on GOG are not free, still they sometimes are listed and no one complains.
the diference is that a game you get as an extra (which I will not call free either), it is a bonus to your purchase. when it comes to Prime gaming, it is not a bonus but it is part of the whatever you get from your Prime subscription. if it was not, I could say that you can get Death Stranding for free right now on Humble Choice.

You cannot get a Prime game without paying the subscription, and if you jave to pay to get a product, it is not for free.
amok: ... if you jave to pay to get a product, it is not for free.
That's exactly, what I was saying.
If you have to buy something in order to get the bonus game, the bonus game is not a free game.

So yeah ... both types should not be listed here.
Post edited April 07, 2023 by neumi5694
amok: ... if you jave to pay to get a product, it is not for free.
neumi5694: That's exactly, what I was saying.
If you have to buy something in order to get the bonus game, the bonus game is not a free game.

Guys... it takes 1/10 of a second to read "prime" and ignore the post if you don't have prime. It takes like a minute to go on GOG and check if you are eligible for the free game if you own another version of the game.
high rated
neumi5694: That's exactly, what I was saying.

tegumentoso: Guys... it takes 1/10 of a second to read "prime" and ignore the post if you don't have prime. It takes like a minute to go on GOG and check if you are eligible for the free game if you own another version of the game.
yeah.... the whole point is that it is NOT a free game
high rated
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is free on Fanatical (Steam).
high rated
Epic Games:

Second Extinction™ - Link

Big map. Big dinosaurs. Big guns. Face an ever changing threat level with your friends.
Second Extinction is an online co-op FPS with a bite.
You take on hordes of mutated dinosaurs with up to two friends.

Is a Repeat

Solo players beware: Second Extinction is designed with squads in mind. Only the strong will survive.

Features co-op and multiplayer modes only

MORDHAU - Link

MORDHAU is a multiplayer medieval slasher.
Create your mercenary and fight in brutal battles
You will experience fast paced combat, castle sieges, cavalry charges, and more.

Features only multiplayer! Very competitive!

Other ongoing giveaways:
Nothing for now

Next time: Beyond Blue and Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
high rated
The Beast Inside [GoG] key free with Amazon Prime.
high rated
https://store.steampowered.com/app/226620/Desktop_Dungeons/

Available until April 25 16:00 UTC
Good ! thanks for the info
Clairsentient: https://store.steampowered.com/app/226620/Desktop_Dungeons/

Available until April 25 16:00 UTC
high rated
Epic Games:

Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) - Link

Never Alone is an atmospheric puzzle platformer developed in collaboration with the Iñupiat, an Alaska Native people,
Drawn from a traditional folk story, Kunuuksaayuka, that has been shared across the generations among the Iñupiat.
In short, the native tale follows two characters who are trying to survive the Arctic:
Nuna, an Iñupiat girl and her Arctic fox (Named Fox).
You are able to switch between two of these characters and work together to progress in the game.
Each featuring special advantages that are relevant in different situations.
Both characters team together to survive!

Is a Repeat

Features co-op and single player only

Beyond Blue - Link

Beyond Blue is an adventure game for deep ocean exploration.
You play as Mirai, a deep sea explorer and scientist!
While you play, you learn about the different types of work and tools involved with the ocean
Discover the mysteries of our world's ocean as you follow Mirai's adventure!

Features only single player!

Other ongoing giveaways:
Nothing for now

Next time: Breathedge and Poker Club
high rated
Fly in the House is free on Indiegala.
high rated
Humankind: Para Bellum Wonders Pack is free for base game owners on Steam and Epic Games Store until May 10th, 4 PM UTC.
high rated
Here's four smaller side projects from the developer of Octodad: Dadliest Catch and Bugsnax, all on Steam:

IndependANT
Antbassador
Snakedate
Octodad (Student Edition) - This is the original version of Octodad: Dadliest Catch.

They're permanently free so don't really belong here, but they're just released so I thought someone might find them interesting anyway.
(ø,ø): Here's four smaller side projects from the developer of Octodad: Dadliest Catch and Bugsnax, all on Steam:

IndependANT
Antbassador
Snakedate
Octodad (Student Edition) - This is the original version of Octodad: Dadliest Catch.

They're permanently free so don't really belong here, but they're just released so I thought someone might find them interesting anyway.
Love Octodad! It's amazing the developer is giving these projects for free!
Thanks!