It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/rime/home?sessionInvalidated=true

RIME free
Jalopy is currently free on Humblebundle. DRM-free download, no Steam key.
low rated
OverZerg: GRID 2 free on steam

The Sims 4 Standard Edition free on origin
It won't let me claim The Sims 4 on my own account, it only gives me the option to gift it to someone else :/

I do not own the game.

Nevermind, for some reason I had to add it to my own wishlist for the option to come up to add it to my own account.
Post edited May 23, 2019 by hexkube
low rated

hexkube: It won't let me claim The Sims 4 on my own account, it only gives me the option to gift it to someone else :/

I do not own the game.
Try going via the website rather than the Origin client. This appears to be a consistent issue.
low rated
hexkube: It won't let me claim The Sims 4 on my own account, it only gives me the option to gift it to someone else :/

I do not own the game.
BlackMageJ: Try going via the website rather than the Origin client. This appears to be a consistent issue.
Nevermind, it's solved now.

Thanks for the help though :)
Post edited May 23, 2019 by hexkube
jpilot: Jalopy is currently free on Humblebundle. DRM-free download, no Steam key.
It is actually an Add to your account DRM-Free download + a coupon to purchase a steam key for 1$, expiring Jun 1, 2019.
Hopefully the DRM-Free download link won't also disappear at that date,
low rated
jpilot: Jalopy is currently free on Humblebundle. DRM-free download, no Steam key.
BlackThorny: It is actually an Add to your account DRM-Free download + a coupon to purchase a steam key for 1$, expiring Jun 1, 2019.
This game also actually requires steam even in its DRM-free version as it wants stream link from me first to get it.
BlackThorny: It is actually an Add to your account DRM-Free download + a coupon to purchase a steam key for 1$, expiring Jun 1, 2019.
It probably will - it happened in the past with DRM-free freebies on humble as well.
So to make sure that you can always download the game - even after the deadline - I suggest to save the torrent that you can access from the puchase page as well. In the past those worked even after the deadline and since they are quite small they don't take much space.
Minion Masters - Accursed Army Pack DLC is free until May 31 on Steam.

Includes:
3x Bahra the Witchwolf (Legendary)
5x Blastmancer (Supreme)
20x Undying Skeleton
20x Once Bitten
40x Skeleton Horde
5x Power Tokens (Get 5 extra random surprises)
1x exclusive Legendary Accursed Avatar - Animated Nyrvir’s Breath
1x exclusive Legendary Accursed Emote - Animated Haunting Hugger

Also, if you go to this website Celebrating 9 years of development by BetaDwarf you can claim a Steam key for either FORCED or FORCED SHOWDOWN. You can also claim the Minion Masters DLC listed above that way, but why would you?
Post edited May 24, 2019 by ABH20
* never mind *
ABH20 beat me to it.

FREE FORCED: Slightly Better Edition & FORCED SHOWDOWN (Steam)
FORCED: Slightly Better Edition
FORCED SHOWDOWN
The developers of both games, BetaDwarf, are celebrating 9 years of Dev and they are giving away 99,999 game keys!
https://gg.deals/freebie/free-forced-slighty-better-edition/
https://gg.deals/freebie/free-forced-showdown/

Click "Go to Deal" button. Two actions required:
1. Redeem using Steam (just login via Steam)
2. Visit a website (Visit our Discord Server, just click the link, done)
Die Young: Prologue is now Live
le_chevalier: * never mind *
ABH20 beat me to it.

FREE FORCED: Slightly Better Edition & FORCED SHOWDOWN (Steam)
FORCED: Slightly Better Edition
FORCED SHOWDOWN
The developers of both games, BetaDwarf, are celebrating 9 years of Dev and they are giving away 99,999 game keys!
https://gg.deals/freebie/free-forced-slighty-better-edition/
https://gg.deals/freebie/free-forced-showdown/

Click "Go to Deal" button. Two actions required:
1. Redeem using Steam (just login via Steam)
2. Visit a website (Visit our Discord Server, just click the link, done)
Ended
I opened the email from BetaDwarf the moment they sent it and couldn't get anything to work no matter how long I tried. Eventually 18 hours later posts were rolling in that the event is over. It's so frustrating that I diligently check my mail from the developers and still don't get anything.

Anyhoo, I was hoping to get a key for Forced Showdown since it's on my Steam wishlist.
CaptainMcPants: I opened the email from BetaDwarf the moment they sent it and couldn't get anything to work no matter how long I tried. Eventually 18 hours later posts were rolling in that the event is over. It's so frustrating that I diligently check my mail from the developers and still don't get anything.

Anyhoo, I was hoping to get a key for Forced Showdown since it's on my Steam wishlist.
Change your privacy settings or add me as friend to send you a key.
low rated
Very good and high quality text with great tips. Thank you very much, it is important to me.