It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
blackjedi98: epic really pulling in all the great games that they can get
Namida.Pip: except Thimbleweed Park...that one really sucks....
Really! What didn't you like about it? I have it on my wish list so just wondering.
low rated
blackjedi98: epic really pulling in all the great games that they can get
He probably meant the games they bring into their store, not the ones they give away for free.
51nikopol: Really! What didn't you like about it? I have it on my wish list so just wondering.
I bought it as soon as it came out...and it's one of the few games I ever abandoned (in about...30 years of gaming)

it's just hype and nostalgia parade
the game itself is boring to the bone, the main story is boring, the whole thing is quite repetitive, and it mainly (if not only) factors on "borrowing" it's graphic style from an epic classic...and the name of it's author...of course

guess there's a lot of people who liked it...but as for reviews I read, no one seemed to be the least objective, just that:

- ohhhh how [insert Rong Gilbert hype here]
- wow how you seen that [insert stupid visual nostalgia and non-stop-if-not-the-whole-story-driver-refferences-to-other-games here]

If it's for the nostalgia, I would much rather play the original Maniac Mansion (over 30 years later I can still hum it's main theme) which is a TRUE jewel, and/or the original (not the remake) Monkey Island......more, that wouldn't even be close to "just the nostalgia factor", those are really excellent games still by today's standards

(or you could just play essentially anything from Lucas or Sierra up to the 3D era -including the first few titles that came along with it, like Grimm Fandango-, and there you go: WHAM! nostalgia factor, and incredibly awesome adventure games)

but that's just me...
low rated
51nikopol: Really! What didn't you like about it? I have it on my wish list so just wondering.
Namida.Pip: I bought it as soon as it came out...and it's one of the few games I ever abandoned (in about...30 years of gaming)

it's just hype and nostalgia parade
the game itself is boring to the bone, the main story is boring, the whole thing is quite repetitive, and it mainly (if not only) factors on "borrowing" it's graphic style from an epic classic...and the name of it's author...of course

guess there's a lot of people who liked it...but as for reviews I read, no one seemed to be the least objective, just that:

- ohhhh how [insert Rong Gilbert hype here]
- wow how you seen that [insert stupid visual nostalgia and non-stop-if-not-the-whole-story-driver-refferences-to-other-games here]

If it's for the nostalgia, I would much rather play the original Maniac Mansion (over 30 years later I can still hum it's main theme) which is a TRUE jewel, and/or the original (not the remake) Monkey Island......more, that wouldn't even be close to "just the nostalgia factor", those are really excellent games still by today's standards

(or you could just play essentially anything from Lucas or Sierra up to the 3D era -including the first few titles that came along with it, like Grimm Fandango-, and there you go: WHAM! nostalgia factor, and incredibly awesome adventure games)

but that's just me...
Why would people down vote this?? I asked for their opinion and they gave it. If you have another opinion good for you.
low rated
51nikopol: Why would people down vote this?? I asked for their opinion and they gave it. If you have another opinion good for you.
I'm not the one who downvoted it, but some people just hate whenever there's an off-topic conversation in this thread, even if it just short or slightly off ones. I got downvoted earlier in this thread too a while back for doing that kind of conversation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post edited February 22, 2019 by zlaywal
low rated
51nikopol: Why would people down vote this?? I asked for their opinion and they gave it. If you have another opinion good for you.
zlaywal: I'm not the one who downvoted it, but some people just hate whenever there's an off-topic conversation in this thread, even if it just short or slightly off ones. I got downvoted earlier in this thread too a while back for doing that kind of conversation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Does the forum have rules against this? If it does, I presume down-voters are within their rights/duties. If it's not, they're excising their PERCEIVED rights, and they should advocate for well defined rules to be displayed clearly to all who show up here instead of just casting ballots into the feel-bad-wind.
low rated
zlaywal: I'm not the one who downvoted it, but some people just hate whenever there's an off-topic conversation in this thread, even if it just short or slightly off ones. I got downvoted earlier in this thread too a while back for doing that kind of conversation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CaptainMcPants: Does the forum have rules against this? If it does, I presume down-voters are within their rights/duties. If it's not, they're excising their PERCEIVED rights, and they should advocate for well defined rules to be displayed clearly to all who show up here instead of just casting ballots into the feel-bad-wind.
we keep getting off-topic, but people do what people do
so did I with my post, so did whoever down-voted it

don't really care =P

some people, specially young ones, have an incredible amount of free time on their hands XD~~~~~~
In game codes for

> Minion Masters
Winter Holiday Arena Skin: QNQ-ZPmike-CEG
Battle Shi-Hou Minion: FmikeA-PLJ-Gmike5
> Forced Showdown
Hero & Companion Skins: Z2mikeTW-WVJ0A-4AV30

mike = M
Antisquad , free on Indiegala.
Enderal: Forgotten Stories, free on Steam for owners of Skyrim (classic or legendary). Originally a Skyrim mod, it's now a standalone, has cloud saves, and has its own mod workshop. Hadn't seen it posted, so I thought I'd share.
LEGO Lord of the Rings is free on https://www.dlh.net/
Lego: The Lord of the Rings
(from dlh.net as mentioned by hamutestaccount. I grabbed a key but don't need it)

P...4-MR6A5-KM2J8

Hello, good...

@CaptainMcPants: goodBYE
The key is probably used by now, but you should be able to get one at dlh.net.
Post edited March 03, 2019 by blarth
blarth: Lego: The Lord of the Rings
(from dlh.net as mentioned by hamutestaccount. I grabbed a key but don't need it)

P...4-MR6A5-KM2J8

Hello, good...
I don't understand how to decrypt your code obfiscation.
blarth: Lego: The Lord of the Rings

P...4-MR6A5-KM2J8

Hello, good...
CaptainMcPants: I don't understand how to decrypt your code obfiscation.
I'm guessing, didn't try:

...To See You?
Post edited March 03, 2019 by erbello
CaptainMcPants: I don't understand how to decrypt your code obfiscation.
erbello: I'm guessing, didn't try:

...To See You?
..or 2CU? :D