It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Raxx: Does anybody have full throttle key game?
Of course somebody has a full throttle key.
low rated
Raxx: Does anybody have full throttle key game?
Melvinica: Of course somebody has a full throttle key.
can you send me via private message?
if you can.
Post edited April 07, 2018 by Raxx
low rated
Melvinica: Of course somebody has a full throttle key.
Raxx: can you send me via private message?
if you can.
Well, I said somebody surely has a key not that I have one.
low rated
Raxx: can you send me via private message?
if you can.
Melvinica: Well, I said somebody surely has a key not that I have one.
Okay np
direspirefirewire: Bistudio is giving away Project Lucie (redeemed on Steam account after creating a bistudio account, so no keys) https://store.bistudio.com/products/project-lucie
Thanks!
51nikopol: Thanks for the links, much appreciated.
Isit still active?
For me it says it 2.99
hamutestaccount: Isit still active?
For me it says it 2.99
sometimes their givaways dont last very long
but if its still active there should eb a banner somewhere on the linked page to claim it
though you may have ti scroll down pretty far

in this case it seems to be over or just not available for canada
hamutestaccount: Isit still active?
For me it says it 2.99
Oh dear. It seems to be over. I missed it too :(
It appears that you know get a free copy of Downwind with a $15 US purchase at Indiagala.

There's a banner across the store page but if you click on it, it just loops back to the store page.
Post edited April 07, 2018 by drmike
drmike: There's a banner across the store page but if you click on it, it just loops back to the store page.
Woohoo, free looping game! I'm sure I'll enjoy it for hours, wheeeee!
Game Giveaway of the Day - Puppet Kings
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Start the adventure and stabilize the Ancient Law in the game Puppet Kings! You appear in the land where the one Law is above everything and only you can save it from trampling. The Ancient Law states that kings of the four races should take turns to rule, but the current king is determined by people to rule forever. To do it, he and his minions will have to overcome the Judges, titanic monsters whose job is to enforce the Ancient Law and prevent pretenders from ascending to the throne. Join the challenge and help the king take hold of the throne in Puppet Kings!
ghost recon wildlands has a free weekend coming up starting thursday.
Game Giveaway of the Day - 1912: Titanic Mystery
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

A bomb is aboard the Titanic II, a replica of the famous cruise ship! You are the sole person who can find where the bomb is concealed. Save the ship, and all aboard, during its maiden journey across the Atlantic Ocean. Search for Hidden Objects among original locations around the majestic ship to discover hidden diary entries and other clues to uncover the bomb`s location. Solve a century old mystery in 1912- Titanic Mystery!
Game Giveaway of the Day - Katy And Bob: Cake Cafe - Collector's Edition

Open a wedding bakery with Katy in the game Katy And Bob: Cake Cafe - Collector's Edition! Katie and her beloved are preparing for their wedding, but! Oh no! There's nowhere to order a wedding cake on the island! With the help of Bob, our heroes can solve this problem and run a cake-baking business for special occasions. Transform a wedding plan into a successful business in Katy And Bob: Cake Cafe - Collector's Edition!

This game offers colorful locations, exciting levels, jolly characters, bonus buildings on each level, the ability to upgrade your team, trophies to suit any taste, simple gameplay for any age, pleasant music, and a captivating plot. Plunge into the exotic world and have fun in the game Katy And Bob: Cake Cafe - Collector's Edition!
A game that looks like playing it could be a piece of cake.