It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
franmolamazo: Now you can get the remake? reboot? for free spending over $40, but I don't think I'll reach that goal (just went over $17 to get Hard West), so I keep both eyes wide open here in case anyone gets a duplicate and is kind enough to share :-)
Here is to hope eternal... eh, good luck shortly.
low rated
franmolamazo: Now you can get the remake? reboot? for free spending over $40, but I don't think I'll reach that goal (just went over $17 to get Hard West), so I keep both eyes wide open here in case anyone gets a duplicate and is kind enough to share :-)
Themken: Here is to hope eternal... eh, good luck shortly.
Never lose faith xD Thanks mate!
Chompy Chomp Chomp is available free on Indiegala (see bottom of the page).
low rated
A whole idea.
^^^
Fell victim to GOG's excellent forum message management...

What I was about to write Yesterday was this:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/319830/AXEL__Air_XenoDawn/

Developer indicates that this will remain FREE until he changes his mind...

-1 on my post won't be erased by this.... anyway.

Enjoy!!

REDVWIN
Post edited December 22, 2017 by REDVWIN
REDVWIN: A whole idea.
Umm.. What?
REDVWIN: A whole idea.
Vingry: Umm.. What?
Just wrong place
Vingry: Umm.. What?
le_chevalier: Just wrong place
Lol, I see. Thanks for clearing it up for me.
Oxenfree

is well, GOg'n'free on the front page for about another 6 hours
Have a key for master of Orion.
First person to pm me gets it.

Edit - someone already got it.
Post edited December 21, 2017 by user deleted
I apparently missed Oxenfree by mere minutes. But remembering to visit GOG and finding a sale is always nice.
A key for Hard West:
A3VD95I82A20FIEE9Y
you need to substitute 1 for I for it to work :)
ryuutane: A key for Hard West:
A3VD95I82A20FIEE9Y
you need to substitute 1 for I for it to work :)
Claimed that one, thanks :>
low rated
this keys, on this thread, can be redemeed for Steam?
redeemer.etc: this keys, on this thread, can be redemeed for Steam?
Some are Steam and some are GOG keys.
Hard West:
A3VD09C[answer to ultimate question of life, universe, everything in hitchhiker's guide]A87C86EP3