It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
bumblebear: Hard West:
A3VD09C[answer to ultimate question of life, universe, everything in hitchhiker's guide]A87C86EP3
Thank you!
high rated
A whole idea.
^^^
Fell victim to GOG's excellent forum message management...

What I was about to write Yesterday was this:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/319830/AXEL__Air_XenoDawn/

Developer indicates that this will remain FREE until he changes his mind...

-1 on my post won't be erased by this.... anyway.

Enjoy!!

REDVWIN
redeemer.etc: this keys, on this thread, can be redemeed for Steam?
MarkoH01: Some are Steam and some are GOG keys.
ah, i see. thank you for answering!
DLC Super Sonic for Sonic Forces is free on Steam until January 23th.
Normality (game on Steam) free on Indiegala (sry can't insert links).
Leuu: Normality (game on Steam) free on Indiegala (sry can't insert links).
Here you go:

Grab a free Normality Steam key now!

You have to scroll down.
how did this work at indiegala, if i scroll down i see the giveaway, but i can not pust the grab button???
gloela85: how did this work at indiegala, if i scroll down i see the giveaway, but i can not pust the grab button???
You need to (1) log in and (2) click X in top right corner of the rectangle hovering the [Claim] button.
Game Giveaway of the Day - The Treasures of Montezuma 5
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

A thrilling gem-matching adventure awaits those who dare to explore the jungle of the Aztecs, where untold treasure lies hidden deep within an ancient temple! Will you dare to venture into the tangle, where you'll discover the long forgotten powers of the totems, and learn to unleash their magic on arrays of glittering gems? Can you master the variety of bonuses, and use their explosive abilities to rack up insane high scores? And will you be able to complete each quest that stands before you, no matter how formidable?
TrevorWilliams: I apparently missed Oxenfree by mere minutes. But remembering to visit GOG and finding a sale is always nice.
If you haven't gotten one yet, Zeo appears to have some codes:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition

Hope this helps :)
Post edited December 25, 2017 by drmike
Hard west
A3VD43[255 in hex numeric base]4D9B7EB9FI
Roy28: Hard west
A3VD43[255 in hex numeric base]4D9B7EB9FI
already sniped without a message :(
Post edited December 25, 2017 by bug.me.not
bug.me.not: already sniped without a message :(
The world is filled with poorly educated people.
That's why this ninja"s way of throwing keys as we throw waste is sickening.
high rated
I bought hard west months ago plus the expansion, great turn based strategy and original atmosphere.

If someone wants to play it I give away the gode I earned: A3VDCA1F1447B00C6R
Expires January 9th, so hurry up!

Have fun :)
Lazzarus101: I bought hard west months ago plus the expansion, great turn based strategy and original atmosphere.

If someone wants to play it I give away the gode I earned: A3VDCA1F1447B00C6R
Expires January 9th, so hurry up!

Have fun :)
Someone took it without even leaving a message, even though, thanks for sharing :)