It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Particula free at https://www.hrkgame.com/giveaway/get-free-game/
Post edited May 26, 2017 by AndreeaB
Themken: I do not know did they add some extra time to the giveaway (STILL ONGOING NOW) or did I calculate the time wrong but I just recovered my password and logged in without installing the client and claimed it. Too tempting to leave be. Thanks for the kind thought.
BlackThorny: You mean it was possible to claim without having the client installed? I can't install steam on my work laptop and had no access to my home computer until now... but I could login to the steam store (I think) - so this means I missed it just because I didn't try?
Yes, I could claim the game but not play it, see what was in my library or anything. I was just chancing upon it being possible.
Not allowed in Sweden.
Post edited May 26, 2017 by Themken
Themken: Not allowed in Sweden.
Here in Portugal it is permitted
Quite common that giveaways are not for all of Earth.
Try clicking the link again. I got that error to, but I'm in the UK. I just closed the page and re-clicked the link and it's fine!
Themken: Quite common that giveaways are not for all of Earth.
This site is a bit strange. I managed to see the link after going back to the main page and then chose giveaway. The error message probably is just a bug.
MarkoH01: This is NOT a free key but you will be able to play Fallout 4 for free this weekend on steam.
Thanks for posting this. My computer is almost up to the minimum system requirements, this give me a way to test it for free and see if I can live with lower graphics/performance.
TheNerdyPlane: Try clicking the link again. I got that error to, but I'm in the UK. I just closed the page and re-clicked the link and it's fine!
Me too from Greece!
Game Giveaway of the day — Legacy: World Adventure

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Travel across the world as Emily King, a 25 year old adventurer with a yearning for excitement and a craving for knowledge. Help her reclaim her family legacy in an electrifying race around the globe, to win the Grand Adventurers Expedition! Legacy: World Adventure challenges your Match 3 abilities and World Fact knowledge with exciting clues and stunning imagery! Can you make the King family proud?

An international adventure;
Addicting gameplay;
Make your family proud!
I posted my Gwent thread some minutes ago saying I'd install Opera 'sometime'. I never expected to end up installing it again so soon!

As to why I'm installing Opera for this? It has free unlimited VPN, which is good for such a giveaway that's unavailable to what, a half of the planet?
Torch Cave (Steam key) giveaway on Indiegala

https://www.indiegala.com/dieyoung?massive
PookaMustard: I posted my Gwent thread some minutes ago saying I'd install Opera 'sometime'. I never expected to end up installing it again so soon!

As to why I'm installing Opera for this? It has free unlimited VPN, which is good for such a giveaway that's unavailable to what, a half of the planet?
It seems many of us, me included, were able to get to it by going around on that page for a bit.
PookaMustard: I posted my Gwent thread some minutes ago saying I'd install Opera 'sometime'. I never expected to end up installing it again so soon!

Themken: It seems many of us, me included, were able to get to it by going around on that page for a bit.
Like I said it is a bug I experienced with anothe giveaway on this site as well. And looking at the game there would not be any explanation as to why it should be region locked at all.
Torch Cave at IndieGala, here!
Game Giveaway of the day — Saving Private Sheep

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Save Private Sheep in this exciting and challenging Puzzle game! Can you successfully avoid the hungry wolf and make it home? Find amazing powerups and transform Private Sheep into the power Super Mouton to make your travels easier. Earn countless awards and unlock bonus levels to push your skills to the limit in Saving Private Sheep!

Incredible action;
Fantastic puzzles;
Save Private Sheep!