It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
noir_7: We're sorry

You are not eligible to purchase this app due to geographical restrictions

Sooo I'm a US resident and I can't have it? Odd.
Dunno, for me (Italy) it worked on Amazon US with no problems, I just logged in with my italian accoount :S
Thanks for the tip. Good catch.
Showing $19.99 for me. Guess the deal is dead. :(

I wonder if the offer was in error. I was able to "purchase" the app for free, and it shows up in my apps on the Amazon website, but doesn't show on my android device at all.

Oh well, I'd probably stick with the PS2 version anyhow.

dae6: I wonder if the offer was in error. I was able to "purchase" the app for free, and it shows up in my apps on the Amazon website, but doesn't show on my android device at all.

IF the device can't run the game, it won't show on it.
dae6: I wonder if the offer was in error. I was able to "purchase" the app for free, and it shows up in my apps on the Amazon website, but doesn't show on my android device at all.

Amazon deems your device incompatible with said app (which is Dragon Quest VIII). For all apps that are deemed incompatible with your Android device, you would not be able to see an Install button for them on the app. You need a device that is deemed compatible by Amazon.

Sometimes your device is more than capable and Amazon just mis-targeted your device, depending on the devices SE said would be incompatible. So you might want to download an Android emulator to your PC (I prefer KOPlayer) and download the game from there, then copy said game into your Android device and see if it works.

PookaMustard: Amazon deems your device incompatible with said app (which is Dragon Quest VIII). For all apps that are deemed incompatible with your Android device, you would not be able to see an Install button for them on the app. You need a device that is deemed compatible by Amazon.

Sometimes your device is more than capable and Amazon just mis-targeted your device, depending on the devices SE said would be incompatible. So you might want to download an Android emulator to your PC (I prefer KOPlayer) and download the game from there, then copy said game into your Android device and see if it works.
I'll try that, thanks for the tip.

Oddly, my device (Nexus 5x) has a little checkmark on the app page indicating that it should be compatible.

Oh, now that I think of it, I am running the Android 7 beta...maybe that's it.
high rated
https://www.indiegala.com/#giveaway
Free Gold Rush! Classic (Steam)
Steam key of the day:

Game Giveaway of the day — Genesis of Drones
The horde of drones has invaded earth. They are taking over cities and factories to use for their own self-replication. Play as Joe or Gem and rise up to fight the horde. This is an 8-bit style platformer comprised of eleven levels. Nine in the campaign and two unlockable levels. The gameplay is meant to be fast and challenging with a focus on destroying the enemy units (drones and tanks). You will have to fight a more challenging boss at the end of each level in the campaign. There are two weapons at Joe and Gem's disposal, a briefcase for bashing, and they can turn any mobile into a weapon which remotely destroys the drones.

Each item you are holding = 1 HP so if you have a briefcase and mobile, you can get hit two times before dying. If you get hit once, you lose the mobile, get hit again and lose the briefcase, get hit one more time and you're dead.

Genesis of Drones was inspired by the games I grew up on. I hope you will enjoy it!

Dear users,
A note regarding the issue with the duplicate keys and the number of licenses.

Please mind that you can only request one key. If you try to request another one, you get the same key. This is a security measure to prevent keys from being sold. We've checked our database and every supplied key is unique. The process of delivery is automated, so there is no chance for error. If you are not trying to request the key repeatedly, the only possible issue that might be is that the developers have accidentally added used keys to the list that was sent to us. This is very unlikely, since many of the users have successfully activated the game. However, as we get more and more duplicate key reports from you, we've sent an email to the developers and are currently waiting for the response. If you want to solve your issue faster, you may try contacting boredmob support team directly at

support@boredmob.com

We have also requested additional keys from the developer. We are waiting for the additional licenses and will add them to the list ASAP. Don't worry, if we get the keys after the promotion period is over, we will refresh the timer.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
--
Always yours,
GOTD Support Team
So you might wish to wait until the issues are sorted out. Also because:

Hello;
i can see 15 hours remaining but 0 licence now.
What a pity.
Best regards.
Reply | Comment by dec – 39 minutes ago – Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (0)

Hi dec,
Don't worry, we will switch the timer back to 15 hours after we get additional keys.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
--
Always yours,
GOTD Team
Reply | Comment by Giveaway of the Day – 28 minutes ago –
BlackThorny: ...
Despite of all the nagging, the game sells like hot cakes. LOL
There are more keys to get:

Game Giveaway of the day — Genesis of Drones
http://www.indiegala.com/#giveaway
Free Game Tycoon 1.5 (Steam)
Ben-Hur (Xbox One) & Prominence Poker (Xbox One) are both free today on xbox.com. Note: A Gold Subscription is NOT required this time.

Ben-Hur Link
Poker Link
Faeria