It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Sorry!!

This game is a bit lighthearted I forgot I'm dead.

Please don't modkill me.
I'll just modrough you up a bit
I've played in three Russian Roulette games so far, and let's see, I've attempted... two times seven... carry the five... yes. Zero. Zero shots at others. I'm not talking about kills - I'm talking about taking a shot at someone else.

Always killed before I even attempt a shot at somebody else. Thank. You. Very. Much.
ZFR: I've played in three Russian Roulette games so far, and let's see, I've attempted... two times seven... carry the five... yes. Zero. Zero shots at others. I'm not talking about kills - I'm talking about taking a shot at someone else.
I've played one. Attempted eleven shots, of which nine actually were valid, and five killed someone.

As I recall it, you also managed to fire one shot which killed someone.

On average, the two of us are doing pretty okay. ;)
Post edited August 05, 2020 by gogtrial34987
ZFR: I've played in three Russian Roulette games so far, and let's see, I've attempted... two times seven... carry the five... yes. Zero. Zero shots at others. I'm not talking about kills - I'm talking about taking a shot at someone else.

Always killed before I even attempt a shot at somebody else. Thank. You. Very. Much.
I mean it's in keeping with your "Dead by D2" persona.
Quick bump in the ACME game anyone?
ZFR: Quick bump in the ACME game anyone?
You still need that bump? o.0
Need a bump in the current game
bump please
Vitek:
Your chat isn't open to everyone, and as I've received a bunch of friend requests recently, I figure it might be worth having a more general notice anyway: I sadly decline all friend requests, as gog's profile functionality leaks information about the collection of friends even when they've explicitly opted to keep it all private. Nothing personal, and my chat is always open to everyone who has chat opened to everyone. :)
How dare you!
Vitek:
gogtrial34987: Your chat isn't open to everyone, and as I've received a bunch of friend requests recently, I figure it might be worth having a more general notice anyway: I sadly decline all friend requests, as gog's profile functionality leaks information about the collection of friends even when they've explicitly opted to keep it all private. Nothing personal, and my chat is always open to everyone who has chat opened to everyone. :)
You have the profile completely disabled though, so I don't think there'd be a page to leak anything from?
*shrug*
my name is catte: You have the profile completely disabled though, so I don't think there'd be a page to leak anything from?
*shrug*
From their friend's page. That's the leak.
If I have a public profile page and friend gogtrial, people can use my profile page to see info about gogtrial.
ZFR: From their friend's page. That's the leak.
If I have a public profile page and friend gogtrial, people can use my profile page to see info about gogtrial.
Aha. That's a really stupid oversight of GOG's.
Not surprising though, even the profile disabling feature was clearly hacked in after people complained. The fact it gives you a 404 error instead of some kind of "This user has opted to make their profile private" page shows how quick and dirty it was.
Bump please!
ZFR: From their friend's page. That's the leak.
surely that only includes hours played from games launched via the launcher, and not the old method of downloading the offline installer or launching outside of the launcher?