It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: Well, that's not entirely incorrect. Only instead of slapping or throwing stuff, we vote.
my name is catte: Given that we're replacing lynch as the elimination word, I propose we replace vote with slap.

Slap Lifthrasil
Actually that would be very toony!

Vote replace Vote with Slap!
Slap bring back Vote
trentonlf: No worries, I’m not either ;-)
Good man.
JoeSapphire: I spent the last two hours going over old games, enjoying/cringing at some old memories and compiling a list of all the avatars I've made for games so far.

Here I present them, for those who are interested, and ESPECIALLY for those who aren't.
Nice drawings! Really nice. Some are really suggestive. They achieve a lot with apparently simple means. Like the Hotel Hell one or Lunch at GOG's Restaurant, or the Mamlakat ones. The choice of palettes can be very expressive as well, like in the Disney to the Rescue one as well.

Wondering about hte story of Captain Sapphire and when did he start appearing in GOG Mafia games.
ZFR: Slap bring back Vote
Vote for slapping ZFR
Carradice: Wondering about hte story of Captain Sapphire and when did he start appearing in GOG Mafia games.
Ooh, I know this one! He originated in zeogold's secret hitler game.
Joe immediately made the character his own and ran Captain Sapphire the Movie as the next mafia game straight after the SH game.
Post edited July 30, 2020 by my name is catte
Carradice: Wondering about hte story of Captain Sapphire and when did he start appearing in GOG Mafia games.
my name is catte: Ooh, I know this one! He originated in zeogold's secret hitler game.
Joe immediately made the character his own and ran Captain Sapphire the Movie as the next mafia game straight after the SH game.
Thank you!

And who wouldn't recognize the beloved Captain Sapphire? He's the hero every kid knows! He shows up on Saturday mornings to save the world from the forces of evil and defeat bad guys with his Super Sapphire Beam! Sadly, the kids all grew up and aren't into flying men in tights anymore. He seeks the lucky break to have little shapes of his face in sugary breakfast cereal once more.
I'm currently listening to my girlfriend moderate a game of mafia with a bunch of 6th graders over zoom. 10 players, 1 doctor, 1 vanilla mafia, and 8 vanilla townies. Who do you like?
muddysneakers: I'm currently listening to my girlfriend moderate a game of mafia with a bunch of 6th graders over zoom. 10 players, 1 doctor, 1 vanilla mafia, and 8 vanilla townies. Who do you like?
Town Doctor? It's 9 Town vs 1 Mafia?

Speaking of, how about you join our game?

EDIT: Your girlfriend is welcome to join too?
Post edited July 31, 2020 by ZFR
muddysneakers: I'm currently listening to my girlfriend moderate a game of mafia with a bunch of 6th graders over zoom. 10 players, 1 doctor, 1 vanilla mafia, and 8 vanilla townies. Who do you like?
ZFR: Town Doctor? It's 9 Town vs 1 Mafia?

Speaking of, how about you join our game?

EDIT: Your girlfriend is welcome to join too?
Mafia won due to time constraints. Thanks I'll have to pass on the game, too much time commitment.
That is super cool.

Critical thinking is becoming a lost skill. Tell her thank you for teaching the children in these modern times.
muddysneakers: Mafia won due to time constraints. Thanks I'll have to pass on the game, too much time commitment.
What about your girlfriend? Cool teachers who play educational games with their pupils are very welcome here!
muddysneakers: Who do you like?
That sexy sob Joe, of course.

muddysneakers: I'm currently listening to my girlfriend moderate a game of mafia with a bunch of 6th graders over zoom. 10 players, 1 doctor, 1 vanilla mafia, and 8 vanilla townies.
Your girlfriend also sounds lovely (not as lovely as Joe, duh) and she is doing the good work getting those youngsters onboard.
So, only now I discovered that in Pillars of Eternity your bard can both sing and attack.

Up till now that Kana fellow was just singing and doing nothing else.

I even created a shortcut for selecting all characters except him.
ZFR: So, only now I discovered that in Pillars of Eternity your bard can both sing and attack.
I once had a girlfriend who could sing and perform fellatio at the same time but only with the lights off. Some weeks after we got together it turned out there was a really good reason why she wore sunglasses all the time... I just couldn't handle that so we broke up 3 years later.
ZFR: So, only now I discovered that in Pillars of Eternity your bard can both sing and attack.

Up till now that Kana fellow was just singing and doing nothing else.

I even created a shortcut for selecting all characters except him.
Pillars of Eternity is a great game, the DLC’s are worth getting if you don’t hVe them yet.