It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: PLO - pwn or lose
I'm going to Monday JoeSapphire.

JoeSapphire has been Mondayed! He was Town Mafioso.

Oh. I see it was a misMonday.
JoeSapphire:
I'll try again.

Surely following the same pattern would get you PWLO?
Attachments:
44f63f.gif (444 Kb)
Pookina: I'm going to Monday JoeSapphire.

JoeSapphire has been Mondayed! He was Town Mafioso.

Oh. I see it was a misMonday.
If we keep Forced Redundancying each other there'll be no-one left for the mafia to NightDisassemble!

@mod - what's the deadline for EoD?

(note - the above is NOT a vote)
Vitek: Joking about such stuff can make it feel like it is something acceptable and can help to normalize it in people minds.
And games about k*lling and ars*n and such create criminals, and rock music leads people to the devil....I personally don't buy it(at least to such a degree).

As to "normalizing" such: I honestly don't think anyone is going to read such and go "oh I guess I should commit x or y crime or vile act now because this joke seems to make it ok".

--------------------------------------------

Tbh it's not so much that I really want to keep the old word as it is that I find that such "near pointless" name changes over such "minor"(imo) reasons to be a waste of time....as I said(and george did in the clip I linked), people just eventually find the new term to be offensive or not as good anymore at some point and want to change it again, and the cycle continues.

I am OK with people changing the "official" term and others using it if they want, as long as it's not mandatory and needed to be used to play**, though.

(**=Essentially we already do this.....some here like Micro use the word lunch or other words for various reasons, even though that's not the official word....to me this seems fair)
Post edited June 08, 2020 by GameRager
pwn, lose, or?
SirMrFailRomp: pwn, lose, or?
and LYLO stands for Let Yourself Loose Outside
JoeSapphire: and LYLO stands for Let Yourself Loose Outside
Don't be silly. It's Lick Your Lively Olive.
SirMrFailRomp: pwn, lose, or?
Yes
JoeSapphire: and LYLO stands for Let Yourself Loose Outside
Lime Yellow Lemon Orange
Whether or not another name is used besides lynch is up to each Mod when they host a game. If a Mod still wants to use lynch that is their prerogative.
TheGOGfather: Whether or not another name is used besides lynch is up to each Mod when they host a game. If a Mod still wants to use lynch that is their prerogative.
Whose alt are you by the way?
PLASMA97: Whose alt are you by the way?
Yes.
TheGOGfather: Whether or not another name is used besides lynch is up to each Mod when they host a game. If a Mod still wants to use lynch that is their prerogative.
Agreed.

After all it is a game based entirely on killing people.

A possible alternative for lynch could be hug. Hugs are good right??