It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Scoia'tael LOSERS CARDS .............................................................................................................. ..............................BLA BLA ...........................................................BLA BLA THEN play a see game balanse!
JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO & THANK YOU !

So i learned about the zero ZERO DRM & bought a few games immediately. What a great website! I look at my steam purchases with some regret now though they do seem to have some games that aren't available here.....yet...?....

In love with the zero drm thing thank you !!!!
In Close Combat 2, how do I make the map larger. I have a difficult time seeing to move units.

Introduction. I'm new to this forum, but an old hand at the Close Combat series, as in, I started with them when they first came out. I am now retired and want to play them again, yet Win 10 will not play the discs. So, I was very happy to to find GOGs where I could play these games again, even if I had to repurchase them.
Post edited August 12, 2019 by wardawg56
Hey guys... Just came across this website, and its my dream come true. Ive been for years always wishing
that I could play my childhood games from the 90s - just to mention a few; Populous: The Beginning, Warcraft, Indiana Jones, Mob Rule and others.... I found many, not all, of them here... this is great !!!
There's a thing which is slightly puzzling me on this forum.

When a thread has new replies, I've found no way to jump to the first unread post.

Am I missing something?
Lohoris: There's a thing which is slightly puzzling me on this forum.

When a thread has new replies, I've found no way to jump to the first unread post.

Am I missing something?
No, at least not as far as I know.

You can jump to the most recent unread reply to your post by clicking on the arrow, but that only works for posts that are direct replies to yours (like this one).

That *would* be a good feature, though (and would work better than "last page" as a default setting).
why was the Forum Rules thread un-stickied?
Lohoris: There's a thing which is slightly puzzling me on this forum.

Am I missing something?
dtgreene: No, at least not as far as I know.

You can jump to the most recent unread reply to your post by clicking on the arrow, but that only works for posts that are direct replies to yours (like this one).

That *would* be a good feature, though (and would work better than "last page" as a default setting).
Introduction. I'm new to this forum, but an old hand at the Close Combat series, as in, I started with them when they first came out. I am now retired and want to play them again, yet Win 10 will not play the discs. So, I was very happy to to find GOGs where I could play these games again, even if I had to repurchase them.
If I delete my account, what will happen to the profile name? Will it be available for re-registration or will remain unavailable?
Sorry in advance for the dumb question. Just upgraded my mac OS from Mohave to Catalina and can't play Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri any more. Do I need to purchase a different version of the game?
Hi,

Where can I discuss a new idea I've had on how to refresh my own enjoyment of the old Pool of Radiance (1988) from the Forgotten Realms Collection II? It's working great for me and I'd like some feedback from other players who still enjoy the game their own way.
edgarjwurst: Where can I discuss a new idea I've had on how to refresh my own enjoyment of the old Pool of Radiance (1988) from the Forgotten Realms Collection II?
GOG decided it would be a good idea to have one forum, Forgotten Realms Collection, for the assorted Forgotten Realms games. There are a couple of answered threads vis-à-vis Pool of Radiance in just the last few days.
Post edited November 17, 2019 by Gydion
Not happy. Due to a sudden power failure I lost my main profile in game whitc I´ve been playing way too much. Not happy at all...
How will I get it back?
X1tommy: Sorry in advance for the dumb question. Just upgraded my mac OS from Mohave to Catalina and can't play Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri any more. Do I need to purchase a different version of the game?
No other version is being sold, Catalina just doesn't support 32-bit software:
https://www.gog.com/forum/sid_meier_s_alpha_centauri_/anyone_able_to_play_the_game_after_upgrading_to_macos_catalina
Post edited November 21, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
Hello,

I'm just recently joined GOG, and the community is great and generous, so I wanted to ask a question.
Is self-promotion allowed on the forum? Stuff like blogs, youtube channels, streams, etc.

Also, what is the fastest way to make a forum suggestion? I know there is a community wishlist, and I already voted on several suggestion, but I was wondering if there is a direct way to talk to the modders and staff?

Thank you!