New to the forums.
Just started looking in the forums and i thought i should say hello first.
Was looking for a way to sugest an older game for the store. As i did nit find it yet i will post it here in hoping someone will point me in the right direction.
A few years ago i loved a litle game called LOCO-MANIA.
I had the game on DVD but now the disk is broken. It seems that the game is nowhere to be found to buy.
Not one store has the game in its library.
Descrition of the game (Source Gamespy website:
LocoMania is a puzzle game by Czech studio 7FX and Published by Lighthouse Interactive.
Loco Mania is a unique, fast moving, logical strategy game that puts you in charge of managing an entire railway network. Players have to control switches, semaphores and train directions to get the trains through the system as quickly and efficiently as possible. Each level will put players through a multitude of tasks from getting trains to their destination on time to guiding trains with hazard laden cargo safely home. Successfully clearing the trains through the railway system improves the players score and unlocks maps to take the game through progressively challenging levels. Loco Mania will feature 12 maps each inspired by various European landscapes designed to provide a unique gameplay experience. Gameplay modes include Time Attack, Check Point and Free Run. The faster you complete the challenges the higher you score. So stay on Track!
- Multiple game modes each with their own unique challenges.
- All train models are based on real trains with 26 locos (steam-powered, electric and diesel) and 36 carriages.
- Contains over 12 different maps inspired by different European landscapes each with an increasing degree of
- Gameplay allows you to control switches, semaphores and directions of all trains.
- A unique Inspection mode allows you to survey your tracks and the various landscapes from a 3D view point on top of
- Simulation of weather effects and daylight, faint rain, snowing, streetlights, low-altitude clouds hovering above the
- Realistic sounds for all in-game objects and addictive background music for each map.
- Includes a beginner friendly tutorial to teach you the elementary controls and strategy of Loco Mania.
Hopefully someone of GOG Team will find this and give the comunnity some more hours of fun.
Train games are my favourites
Played a lot of them:
Railroad Tycoon 2 &3
Sid Meiers Railways
Derail Valley : this one for me is a hidden Gem and lots of fun.