It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Dzsono: I have a key for Expeditions: Conquistador and also Giants: Citizen Kabuto (I have no idea if the key still works, though)!

If you want one, you know what to do :)
Сan I take Giants: Citizen Kabuto? Thanks.
Dzsono: I have a key for Expeditions: Conquistador and also Giants: Citizen Kabuto (I have no idea if the key still works, though)!

If you want one, you know what to do :)
Can I have Expeditions: Conquistador, if still available?
Thank you!
high rated
NickZah: Сan I take Giants: Citizen Kabuto? Thanks.
Yes! Sent you a PM :)

nadrealist: Can I have Expeditions: Conquistador, if still available?
Thank you!
Yes, but I don't have the code at the moment. I'll need to search my emails when I get home. It doesn't show up in my order history for some reason...
NickZah: Сan I take Giants: Citizen Kabuto? Thanks.
Dzsono: Yes! Sent you a PM :)

Thank you!
Dzsono: Yes, but I don't have the code at the moment. I'll need to search my emails when I get home. It doesn't show up in my order history for some reason...
Thank you! Never played at this game, but seen screenshot with blue skin lady (topless!) in the old PC Gamer magazine. :D Thanks again!
NickZah: Thank you! Never played at this game, but seen screenshot with blue skin lady (topless!) in the old PC Gamer magazine. :D Thanks again!
You're welcome! I might be wrong, but I think the German version is censored because of her :)
Have Expeditions: Conquistador
NickZah: ... seen screenshot with blue skin lady (topless!) in the old PC Gamer magazine. :D ...
Dzsono: You're welcome! I might be wrong, but I think the German version is censored because of her :)
This time it's the other way around. The German version is uncensored, but the US version is. It's all about these naked breasts that were covered by a bikini in the US version. Germany's censorship is generally more focused on violence or Nazi symbols.

By the way, there is a simple workaround: Just delete arpfix.gzp from \Giants – Citizen Kabuto\bin\ to set them free ;-)
Post edited November 22, 2016 by DeMignon
If anyone still has an extra copy of Victor Vran in danger of expiring, it would find a good home in my game library. :)

In other words:
WANT Victor Vran
Post edited November 30, 2016 by touched
high rated
Dzsono: You're welcome! I might be wrong, but I think the German version is censored because of her :)
DeMignon: This time it's the other way around. The German version is uncensored, but the US version is. It's all about these naked breasts that were covered by a bikini in the US version. Germany's censorship is generally more focused on violence or Nazi symbols.

By the way, there is a simple workaround: Just delete arpfix.gzp from \Giants – Citizen Kabuto\bin\ to set them free ;-)
Yes, it's the other way around! I'm glad that Germany occasionally has more sense than the U.S.. Murder? This way, sir. Thievery? Here you go. Narcotics? As much as you can handle. Breasts? You mean those things you sucked on for 1-2 years? You're not welcome here!
Thank you!
Whoops, almost forgot! PM sent :)
Post edited November 23, 2016 by Dzsono
DeMignon: This time it's the other way around. The German version is uncensored, but the US version is. It's all about these naked breasts that were covered by a bikini in the US version. Germany's censorship is generally more focused on violence or Nazi symbols.

Dzsono: Yes, it's the other way around! I'm glad that Germany occasionally has more sense than the U.S.. Murder? This way, sir. Thievery? Here you go. Narcotics? As much as you can handle. Breasts? You mean those things you sucked on for 1-2 years? You're not welcome here!
Thank you!
Dzsono: Whoops, almost forgot! PM sent :)
Thank you!
jesusburton: Have Expeditions: Conquistador
I would like Expeditions: Conquistador, please :).
Post edited November 27, 2016 by 01kipper
low rated
EXPIRE DATE : 13 december ! for gog XP free games

[WANT] Dex / Victor vran
Thanks community!
high rated
jesusburton: Have Expeditions: Conquistador
01kipper: I would like Expeditions: Conquistador, please :).

~~~~

HAVE: Little Big Adventure 2 (in case anyone who missed the freebie didn't get it yet).
Check your PM :)
01kipper: I would like Expeditions: Conquistador, please :).
jesusburton: Check your PM :)
Awesome, thanks :)!!
low rated
Sorry for reviving this thread... but we are at 2 weeks before these codes go to Oblivion... I wanna ask any good soul for a chance of getting Dex.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

REDVWIN