It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

oldgameryeah: Thanks for supporting my effort to get the Victor Vran game. I gave you a +1
paladin181: And now you have it. Victor Vran given away.
That is just nice, seeing how the game found its new home.
Congratulation oldgameryeah!
Much respect to paladin181!
Still WANTing Victor Vran.

Do i get EXP if i just fill my account wallet?

I know that you get +10% EXP if you USE your wallet fund.
Post edited November 13, 2016 by Silandor
GR00T: This isn't a complaint or anything, but honestly, I'm surprised anyone would need to ask for Expeditions:Conquistador. If you do the minor XP-gathering tasks and buy one game for just a couple bucks you get it for free. Is there really no game you want that would get you enough XP (assuming you've done the other XP stuff)?
I can't speak for everyone, of course, but as for myself, most of the (non-DLC) items on my wishlist are currently €6+ and (since I'm a student) my budget is fairly tight, so I'll rather pass this time and save some money for the Winter Sale (and possibly Secret Santa).
Silandor: Do i get EXP if i just fill my account wallet?
No, you don't.
Bah, I didn't grab as much in this sale as I thought I would :/ I was hoping for a sale on Van Helsing.

WANT Dex
Please consider giving "Lucius_Malfoy" the next copy of Victor Vran

He has been looking to get this game since November 3rd, the first day of the sale!!
Post edited November 13, 2016 by oldgameryeah
HAVE V̶i̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶V̶r̶a̶n̶

I'll be searching your name on the forum, and reading the posts.

Also, anyone know how to see all the post of a person? I can only seem to search there name and get a result if there name was used in a reply or someone replied to their post.
Post edited November 13, 2016 by 221bBS
221bBS: HAVE Victor Vran
I am in the raw :)
Post edited November 13, 2016 by sulc84
221bBS: HAVE Victor Vran
Can I have it?
low rated
221bBS: Also, anyone know how to see all the post of a person? I can only seem to search there name and get a result if there name was used in a reply or someone replied to their post.
As far as I know, sadly, there isn't a simple way to search posts by author's name.
GR00T: This isn't a complaint or anything, but honestly, I'm surprised anyone would need to ask for Expeditions:Conquistador. If you do the minor XP-gathering tasks and buy one game for just a couple bucks you get it for free. Is there really no game you want that would get you enough XP (assuming you've done the other XP stuff)?

*edit* Of course, I'm also surprised Expeditions:Conquistador is on 'sale' for 5.39 CDN when it takes less than that to get it for nothing (again, assuming you gather the easily-garnered XP available).
i don't have the money or time due to crazy work hours and bills. i wish i had the free time to log in or do half the shit to get the free game... -_-
high rated
Have Victor Vran.
Quote this post to receive the game.
Users with negative rep won't get it.
low rated
almabrds: Have Victor Vran.
I would love to get it, if it is possible. Thank you!
high rated
almabrds: Have Victor Vran.
KarelVosahlik: I would love to get it, if it is possible. Thank you!
Check your chat =)
Post edited November 13, 2016 by almabrds
low rated
If anyone still has an extra copy of Victor Vran, I would love to have it. This is a <span class="bold">reposting</span> of my previous repost request that I posted 5 days ago. I am reposting so that members that are offering Victor Vran codes will see this request.

Thank you in advance for offering these codes.