It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vulchor: Age of Wonders
Is it still available? :)
RECEIVED: Victor Vran

(Many thanks to moonshineshadow and flammenbringer)
Post edited November 06, 2016 by MarkoH01
vulchor: HAVE:
System Shock 2
Consortium: Master Edition
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf
Age of Wonders
Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) - This is the first game, not the second which is being given away for free by GOG currently
Ultima Underworld 1+2

GIVEN:
Dex
Victor Vran
Expeditions: Conquistador
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition

must have at least 10 rep and must redeem the key yourself, may not keep it to trade
May I have Ultima Underworld 1+2 ?
tinyE: Wait wait wait

Last year you were begging for this game and now you are giving it away?

I'm totally confused.
AngloZaxxon: I am sorry to have offended the GOG police.
CALM DOWN! XD

I just asked what the story was.

Relax man, I apologize for any undo harm I cause. :P
RECEIVED Little Big Adventure. Thank you.
Post edited November 07, 2016 by HanselPete
high rated
MaxFulvus: WANT : Dex

Thanks again to all the donors past, present, future and from an other dimension ; )
Check your PM.
Daniel_M: Check your PM.
Thank you very much but unfortunately my chat is currently bugged. I see the infinite loading circle on my chat page for a few hours so I can't check your message. I will try a few things in the day and inform you about the situation : /
high rated
MarkoH01: WANT: Victor Vran
Check your pm
fronzelneekburm: Want:
Dex
Check your chat
Post edited November 06, 2016 by moonshineshadow
MaxFulvus: Thank you very much but unfortunately my chat is currently bugged. I see the infinite loading circle on my chat page for a few hours so I can't check your message. I will try a few things in the day and inform you about the situation : /
I don't suppose it's due to the Adalia Fundamentals issue (if you use it) because the script got updated and the chat issues some of us have had (including me) have disappeared.
Post edited November 06, 2016 by Daniel_M
Daniel_M: I don't suppose it's due to the Adalia Fundementals issue (if you use it) because the script got updated and the chat issues some of us have had (including me) have disappeared.
No I don't use Adalia, not even Galaxy. It's not an issue from my side because it's the same situation on my PC or my android devices, so not related to my cookies.
MaxFulvus: No I don't use Adalia, not even Galaxy. It's not an issue from my side because it's the same situation on my PC or my android devices, so not related to my cookies.
Funny you should say "even Galaxy" because I use Adalia and wouldn't touch Galaxy with a stick. :D
Anyway, hope the issue gets resolved soon.
moonshineshadow: Check your pm
Dex
moonshineshadow: Check your chat
Thank you and flammenbringer very much for this! :)

If you haven't yet, please check your chat, I hope I can repay the favour.
Thanks and kudos to every generous person in this thread.
Post edited November 06, 2016 by Smannesman
moonshineshadow: Check your pm
Dex
moonshineshadow: Check your chat
Thank you very much moonshineshadow and flammenbringer for donating Victor Vran. :)
Have:

Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
Post edited November 06, 2016 by Painted_Doll