It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
KarelVosahlik: I would love to get it, if it is possible. Thank you!
almabrds: Check your chat =)
Redeemed, huge thanks to almabrds!
UnrealQuakie: If anyone has Expeditions: Conquistador and does not need it drop me a message! thanks :)
I have it and ready to give away.

And if it happens so that someone still misses System Shock 2 let me know.
Still HAVE: Little Big Adventure 2

WANT: You to enjoy this hidden gem. :)
221bBS: HAVE Victor Vran

I'll be searching your name on the forum, and reading the posts.

Also, anyone know how to see all the post of a person? I can only seem to search there name and get a result if there name was used in a reply or someone replied to their post.
I use google search to find people. I'm pretty picky about gifting codes too, usually.
UnrealQuakie: i don't have the money or time due to crazy work hours and bills. i wish i had the free time to log in or do half the shit to get the free game... -_-
No worries. I was genuinely just curious. Hope you get the game (I already gave my copy away, alas)
UnrealQuakie: If anyone has Expeditions: Conquistador and does not need it drop me a message! thanks :)
sayfullah: I have it and ready to give away.

And if it happens so that someone still misses System Shock 2 let me know.
just had a friend let me use his card to make a 10 dollar purchase so I got the game plus that other one the second tier game lol Sweet! thanks for the offer my man give it to someone next pass me :)
221bBS: HAVE Victor Vran

I'll be searching your name on the forum, and reading the posts.

Also, anyone know how to see all the post of a person? I can only seem to search there name and get a result if there name was used in a reply or someone replied to their post.
paladin181: I use google search to find people. I'm pretty picky about gifting codes too, usually.
Thanks for the tip, will do that in the future. I just don't want to give it to someone that only comes on the forum for free games.
paladin181: And now you have it. Victor Vran given away.
ariefhs: That is just nice, seeing how the game found its new home.
Congratulation oldgameryeah!
Much respect to paladin181!
Yes it is, and I am thrilled to have the game!
low rated
sayfullah: I have it and ready to give away.
As it seems UnrealQuakie got it from another source (quote below), can I have your copy of Expeditions? :)
edit: received, thank you very much! :)
UnrealQuakie: just had a friend let me use his card to make a 10 dollar purchase so I got the game plus that other one the second tier game lol Sweet! thanks for the offer my man give it to someone next pass me :)
Post edited November 13, 2016 by Lexor
high rated
Reever: HAVE:
Expeditions: Conquistador

GIVEN:
Caesar 3
Consortium: Master Edition
Bumpity Bump. Still two games to give away people.
Post edited November 13, 2016 by Reever
low rated
oldgameryeah: Thanks for supporting my effort to get the Victor Vran game. I gave you a +1
paladin181: And now you have it. Victor Vran given away.
Thank you again for the game.

RECEIVED AND INSTALLED: Victor Vran
Lexor: As it seems UnrealQuakie got it from another source (quote below), can I have your copy of Expeditions? :)
Have you got it yet? If not, I have a spare code here if you're interested.

I'm happy to wait for you to hear back from sayfullah first if you want as I don't know the etiquette for this sort of thing :)
low rated
Want: Victor Vran please!
Reever: HAVE:
Expeditions: Conquistador
Consortium: Master Edition

GIVEN: Caesar 3
Reever: Bumpity Bump. Still two games to give away people.
May I have Consortium: Master Edition? Thanks!
Reever: Bumpity Bump. Still two games to give away people.
NewUser__198444: May I have Consortium: Master Edition? Thanks!
Sorry, just gave it away!