It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We know that many of you expressed disappointment about the lack of the new multiplayer feature in the latest update to No Man's Sky on GOG.COM. While we have limited control over games and content updates, we want you to have the best and risk-free experience possible when you buy a game on GOG.COM.

Although Hello Games chose not to offer refunds over missing game content to our users and instead promised to bring the missing multiplayer content later this year, we understand that some of you might not be willing to wait. For this reason, entirely at GOG's own cost, we’re offering an extended refund policy for all owners of No Man’s Sky. Even if your purchase is no longer covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you can contact our customer support team and we’ll issue a refund in wallet funds.

This extended refund policy applies to all owners of No Man's Sky on GOG.COM who request the refund by this Sunday, July 29, 10:00 PM UTC.
Why did GoG brought the dead horse back to life. It's dead, Jim.
I crawl from out of the shadows to write my very first post... GOG team, thank you for reaching out to us and extending a compassionate hand. I felt insulted and belittled by Hello Games decision to exclude me from their multiplayer upgrade. I uninstalled No Man's Sky from my computer without even downloading the NEXT update. So, yeah, I will gladly accept your offer for a wallet refund. I'm happy the refund remains within GOG's ecosystem. I will use that money to support your platform and when Hello Games finally gets around to implementing its multiplayer (end of 2018? 2019? 2077?), I will support GOG once again by repurchasing No Man's Sky here. I am truly impressed by your gesture of good will. GOG already has me as a loyal customer, but how very touching it is to see GOG being loyal back.
matterbandit:
I see you have the next Oscar Winner for Best Actor as your avatar. Nice.
matterbandit:
tinyE: I see you have the next Oscar Winner for Best Actor as your avatar. Nice.
LOL! Thx. Created my avatar in 2014 when I registered. Did not see that coming, but very glad that it is ;-)
Bugsquash: You should NOT call this a refund but a store credit. BIG DIFFERENCE GUYS!!!
For those how hasn't taken GOG up on this offer yet but are going to:
If your Australian GOG will give cash refund if you ask.
Post edited July 29, 2018 by Trudgen
Good show, GOG. I wish I would've bought it here...
matterbandit: I crawl from out of the shadows to write my very first post... GOG team, thank you for reaching out to us and extending a compassionate hand. I felt insulted and belittled by Hello Games decision to exclude me from their multiplayer upgrade. I uninstalled No Man's Sky from my computer without even downloading the NEXT update. So, yeah, I will gladly accept your offer for a wallet refund. I'm happy the refund remains within GOG's ecosystem. I will use that money to support your platform and when Hello Games finally gets around to implementing its multiplayer (end of 2018? 2019? 2077?), I will support GOG once again by repurchasing No Man's Sky here. I am truly impressed by your gesture of good will. GOG already has me as a loyal customer, but how very touching it is to see GOG being loyal back.
This guy gets it.

Very good first post. :)
Great, definitely taking advantage of this, thanks GOG.

A little disappointing that I'm only being given wallet funds, so i can't immediately use this refund money to play the multiplayer version, but this is a better option that what any other large game delivery platform would have done. cough cough
This is one of the many reasons that I love GOG and it is also why I will not in seek a refund without feeling terrible about it.
matterbandit:
tinyE: I see you have the next Oscar Winner for Best Actor as your avatar. Nice.
Who told you that?
Maybe in the next 5 years he'll be a Oscar winner, but he'll need to act some more before that to happen.
iRevolt: Who told you that?
Maybe in the next 5 years he'll be a Oscar winner, but he'll need to act some more before that to happen.
I guess you haven't seen any if the trailers for Bohemian Rhapsody.
PoppyAppletree: This guy gets it.

Very good first post. :)
Thx. GOG's announcement broke my silence. I just had to say something. ;-)
iRevolt: Who told you that?
tinyE: I guess you haven't seen any if the trailers for Bohemian Rhapsody.
Looks like Elliot got really, really high!
Schön, dass sie es anbieten - klappen tut es nicht! Wollte diesen Fehlkauf von 2016 loswerden, aber Pustekuchen!
can someone translate that?