It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I see a wedding cake for Canadian lumberjack gay couple, and a crab with a jet engine in his ass. Either this is some strange game, or your drawing skills are not too good.
ZFR: I don't think I chose the right thing to draw. I should have picked something where my bad paint skills are not a hindrance.

Anyway, next clue.
What's the genre? Maybe it will help us a bit...
ZFR: I don't think I chose the right thing to draw. I should have picked something where my bad paint skills are not a hindrance.

Anyway, next clue.
Ghorpm: What's the genre? Maybe it will help us a bit...
Sorry, since the is Draw and Guess the Game, and not "Guess what I'm playing", I don't give any text hints. I'll add one more drawing later, and if no one guesses just pass to someone else.
Ghorpm: What's the genre? Maybe it will help us a bit...
ZFR: Sorry, since the is Draw and Guess the Game, and not "Guess what I'm playing", I don't give any text hints. I'll add one more drawing later, and if no one guesses just pass to someone else.
Fair enough. At this moment I have no idea ;)
Hmm.. anal crab leprechaun wedding cake?
With my skills, I picked the wrong thing to draw in this case. So this is the last one. I'd give it a day or two.
Attachments:
see.png (18 Kb)
ZFR: With my skills, I picked the wrong thing to draw in this case. So this is the last one. I'd give it a day or two.
Kingdom Rush?
ZFR: With my skills, I picked the wrong thing to draw in this case. So this is the last one. I'd give it a day or two.
viperfdl: Kingdom Rush?
Not the original, but Frontiers (that's where the crabs and the drill is).

Not a good thing to draw, because neither the crabs nor the drill is what the game is famous for, and with my level of drawing I was asking for the impossible.

Go.
Post edited January 23, 2017 by ZFR
New picture. Very easy.
Attachments:
viperfdl: New picture. Very easy.
The original Sim City?
Maybe it's Streets of SimCity :P
viperfdl: New picture. Very easy.
F4LL0UT: The original Sim City?
Yes.
Next. I have no idea how hard this one's gonna be as I have a hard time evaluating the game's popularity and how recognisable the thing is that I've drawn.
Attachments:
F4LL0UT: Next. I have no idea how hard this one's gonna be as I have a hard time evaluating the game's popularity and how recognisable the thing is that I've drawn.
Wait, what?! Isn't it pretty much obvious that Master of Magic is very popular around here?
Ghorpm: Wait, what?! Isn't it pretty much obvious that Master of Magic is very popular around here?
Guess so. Your turn.