It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: Hint 1: The picture is supposed to display the cover of the game.
The thing I instantly thought of was Operation Stealth, but if it's supposed to be a remotely accurate replication of the box art that's not it
Hint 2:
Attachments:
I'd never heard of it, but it's a good drawing of the cover.
viperfdl: Hint 2:
Yeah, I said it was oddly familiar. I assumed I played the game on C64 and I think I was right. It's Inve$t :D
viperfdl: Hint 2:
Ghorpm: Yeah, I said it was oddly familiar. I assumed I played the game on C64 and I think I was right. It's Inve$t :D
You're correct. It is Inve$t. I played it on the Amiga back then. :)
Ghorpm you're next one ? :)
Ghorpm: Yeah, I said it was oddly familiar. I assumed I played the game on C64 and I think I was right. It's Inve$t :D
viperfdl: You're correct. It is . I played it on the Amiga back then. :) <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/draw_and_guess_the_game/post9283" class="link_arrow"></a></div> That makes a lot of sense. As I said I remember [url=http://www.mobygames.com/game/c64/invet/screenshots/gameShotId,495011/]C64 version and the background has a different color, perhaps that's why I was a bit confused at the beginning.

Anyway, no time to draw anything so just two pictures to point you to another game
Attachments:
funny.jpg (77 Kb)
funny2.jpg (19 Kb)
Tatoo of a rose and a smoking pipe... That's elementary my dear Ghorpm.

I am at work now and don't have time to draw. If anyone will give the right answer they can take the turn.
I'll take it.

The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes

Give me a few mins.

EDIT:
Here it it

EDIT2: Assuming of course my answer is correct. Shouldn't have "rushed" into drawing. Sorry.
Attachments:
caffeine.png (14 Kb)
Post edited January 17, 2017 by ZFR
Ghorpm: That makes a lot of sense. As I said I remember C64 version and the background has a different color, perhaps that's why I was a bit confused at the beginning.

Anyway, no time to draw anything so just two pictures to point you to another game
ZFR: I'll take it.

The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes

Give me a few mins.

EDIT:
Here it it

EDIT2: Assuming of course my answer is correct. Shouldn't have "rushed" into drawing. Sorry.
Good enough although the proper answer should be "The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Rose Tattoo" because the first image hinted to that game. (there is also "The Case of the Serrated Scalpel")
ZFR: EDIT:
Here it it
Is it maybe the original Mario Bros.?
ZFR: EDIT:
Here it it
Densetsu: Is it maybe the original Mario Bros.?
No.
Is it Morrowind and fight with infamous mudcrab?
pokooj: Is it Morrowind and fight with infamous mudcrab?
Nope.
I don't think I chose the right thing to draw. I should have picked something where my bad paint skills are not a hindrance.

Anyway, next clue.
Attachments:
virus.png (8 Kb)