It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RenKalan: Alright, but I'll need some time. If anyone wants to step in until then...
4 days... you still need more time? :D
I will hijack this thread (because it's been inactive for days) If that's not ok, I will remove my post.

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?now8yyaf6y0
phandom: I will hijack this thread (because it's been inactive for days) If that's not ok, I will remove my post.

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?now8yyaf6y0
Is that Adam?
Zacron: Is that Adam?
Yes, and he didn't ask for this drawing........
Zacron: Is that Adam?
phandom: Yes, and he didn't ask for this drawing........
Well... there's only one way to find out.

Also, that should count as a hint... not a guess, I don't have the energy to think of something to draw.
phandom: Yes, and he didn't ask for this drawing........
Zacron: Well... there's only one way to find out.

Also, that should count as a hint... not a guess, I don't have the energy to think of something to draw.
Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Damn! I should have found this thread much sooner. See, this is the sort of stuff I really like. Good amounts of potential for creativity and fun.

Drawing incoming very soon, as soon as I process it to my liking first from the scan.

Edit: Here it is.
Attachments:
guess_1.png (11 Kb)
Post edited June 07, 2015 by ErfInverse
Zacron: Well... there's only one way to find out.

ErfInverse: Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Damn! I should have found this thread much sooner. See, this is the sort of stuff I really like. Good amounts of potential for creativity and fun.

Drawing incoming very soon, as soon as I process it to my liking first from the scan.

Edit: Here it is.
Looks familiar but couldn't say from what game it could be.
Now, I plan to do this by gradually adding elements to the picture. I have at least 3 elements to be put in there which when completed will end up as a full drawn "screenshot" of the game screen. I don't intend to give verbal hints before the drawing is complete. If people can't guess it correctly from the completed drawing, I will then start giving out hints.

Edit: I will say that the pixelated appearance is absolutely intentional. That is probably self-evident though.
Post edited June 07, 2015 by ErfInverse
ErfInverse:
So it was totally apparent the last drawing was DX-HR, so no need to confirm it.

Now, this one..... looks like a Tau soldier.....
Oh crap, I forgot this lovely thread.

phandom: looks like a Tau soldier.....
Looks like rabbit on speeder to me. :-)
phandom: So it was totally apparent the last drawing was DX-HR, so no need to confirm it.
Well.. yeah. I was 100% sure that it is DX:HR and got quite a strong inspiration to draw (extremely rare) so I just jumped on it. Rather eagerly.

phandom: Now, this one..... looks like a Tau soldier.....
Nope, not Tau.
Post edited June 08, 2015 by ErfInverse
Any more guesses or is it the time for the next hint?
ErfInverse: Any more guesses or is it the time for the next hint?
It kind of reminds me of Probotector. Another hint might be helpful.
ErfInverse: Any more guesses or is it the time for the next hint?
Exoanthrope: It kind of reminds me of Probotector. Another hint might be helpful.
It's not that, but I learned a new thing. I've never heard of Probotector before and never knew that it's actually Contra with different robotic player sprite (that indeed looks a bit similar in places to what I drew) and slowed down music.

Here's the next picture.
Attachments:
Post edited June 08, 2015 by ErfInverse
Bump.