It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: I know it.
Unfortunately I don't know where from.
Yeah, the same here...
Looks like Severance: Blade of Darkness.

If I'm right someone else can take my turn.
According to screenshots on Google you are correct.
I found both the sword and the monster (the drawing looks much better than the screenshot).

In that case it was false feeling on my side as I haven't played that game.
Post edited August 15, 2016 by Vitek
Vitek: According to screenshots on Google you are correct.
I found both the sword and the monster (the drawing looks much better than the screenshot).

Could you link to the monster? I found some screenshots of the blade, but couldn't see the monster.
ZFR: Could you link to the monster? I found some screenshots of the blade, but couldn't see the monster.
Here you go.

It's from this article where it doesn't even shows for me unless I click it and it seems to be the only existing picture of it on the internet.
Post edited August 15, 2016 by Vitek
ZFR: Could you link to the monster? I found some screenshots of the blade, but couldn't see the monster.
Vitek: Here you go.
Thanks! Do you have one of him in game? I'm curious of the relative size. Is he more of a shambler or a gnarr?

EDIT: or at least the fellow's name.
Post edited August 15, 2016 by ZFR
Vitek: According to screenshots on Google you are correct.

My feeling was right though. I do know this game. Maybe I should replay it soon...
Vitek: and it seems to be the only existing picture of it on the internet.
Here, found the little buggers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DRuudjlr7RA#t=900

They're Gnarr size, not Shambler.
Yes you are right and this IS Severance : Blade of Darkness :D The monster is one of those small stumpy pink things you encounter trough the levels and the weapon is The Sword of Ianna :D i messed up the proportions of the body so it ended up with it being more round than it should be, you still guessed it :P :D

Those are the images i used as a base.

Now someone else is in line to draw something so we can go on guessing :D
Attachments:
Guys, please don't rush all at once to draw. One at a time.
I know you're all eager to draw, but since I did guess last time, it is I who'll go.
Attachments:
I didn't know the Town Musicians of Bremen included a pig. A drunk one at that.
ZFR: Guys, please don't rush all at once to draw. One at a time.
I know you're all eager to draw, but since I did guess last time, it is I who'll go.
:P :P :P sorry whole week was *work work work* :D

So let's see... a pig on top of a donkey... back to back... hmm... Two Worlds? :D

Man i suck at this :D
No.

I generally don't give written hints, since this is "draw and guess the game" and not "guess what I'm playing - forum game", but I'll give a bit of something: the scene is not a "typical" scene of the game; it's pretty funny to see though if and when it happens.
A game with a pig ... a game with a pig.

Beyond Good & Evil or Minecraft Story Mode? Or The Wolf among Us?
Post edited August 20, 2016 by Vainamoinen
Neither.