It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Guys, please don't rush all at once to draw. One at a time.
I know you're all eager to draw, but since I did guess last time, it is I who'll go.
Settlers 2
ZFR: Guys, please don't rush all at once to draw. One at a time.
I know you're all eager to draw, but since I did guess last time, it is I who'll go.
Ghorpm: Settlers 2
Yes!
https://www.gog.com/forum/the_settlers_series/settlers_2_gold_edition_tips_and_tricks/post2

Most people in Settlers 2 don't build pig farms, since it's cheaper and less space-consuming to go the miller-baker route. However, there are few reasons why you might want to build one: one is to use the cleaver(s), butcher(s) and pig-farmer(s) that you start with anyway, another is the sight of a donkey carrying a pig.
I have to pass because I am travelling again. Please somebody take my turn
Anyone?
No one is willing to post?

Ok, I'll give you one image. Must be easy.
Attachments:
ultima12.jpg (24 Kb)
phandom: No one is willing to post?

Undertale
Mr.Caine: Undertale
It's not "Undertale" (thought there is a resemblance to Sans)

Look at all the things in the picture, not just the skull in the centre. They make one specific thing.
phandom: Ok, I'll give you one image. Must be easy.
It kind of reminds me of the Skulls of the Shogun.
phandom: No one is willing to post?

Some kind of pirate game ? Sid Meier's pirates ?
Is there any Zelda game with a pirate theme? Because the drawing reminds me of this.
Post edited August 22, 2016 by muntdefems
Densetsu:
Faenrir:
muntdefems:
No.
So close!
No.
Pirate's Life? (heart representing life)

EDIT: sorry, can't draw. Might not even have time to check the forums, so if this is correct, someone else please take my turn.
Post edited August 23, 2016 by ZFR
ZFR: Pirate's Life? (heart representing life)
It's a specific pirate flag used by a well-known pirate (do not try to decipher any meaning from individual objects)

Now which game might it be? (The asnwer "Sid Meier's pirates" was very very close.....)
I think now that no one wants to take the next turn, because the answer is very easy.....

The flag belongs to the pirate De Graff. The copy-protection system of the game requires you to give the name of the pirate who has this flag (well, there are actually 20 pirates and flags, this is one of them)

Also, this classic game is on GOG.
So I guess it is the classic Pirates! ?