It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Inter Species Erotica
adamzs: Must... save... thread!
I have few ideas:
Pokemon
i of the dragon
Still no good solution.

Here's another image to make sure it's understood that whatever you guys thought was going on in the picture is not what is going on in the picture:
Attachments:
adamzs: Still no good solution.

Here's another image to make sure it's understood that whatever you guys thought was going on in the picture is not what is going on in the picture:
I thought it was a picture of a dragon snagging a pig and I figured you must have some issues with the law (dragons snag guards in Skyrim) :p
Adzeth: I thought it was a picture of a dragon snagging a pig and I figured you must have some issues with the law (dragons snag guards in Skyrim) :p
It's not a dragon, but close!

Also, it's not a pig, but close! :)
Okay so a dragon flying off with a dead bull. Let me go into my library and see what comes up...nothing. :P

Good luck everyone. :D
Adzeth: I thought it was a picture of a dragon snagging a pig and I figured you must have some issues with the law (dragons snag guards in Skyrim) :p
adamzs: It's not a dragon, but close!

Also, it's not a pig, but close! :)
Okay, a wyvern and a gorgon from Heroes of Might & Magic 3? :D
It's a wyvern, indeed. And this particular scene is from a cutscene that happens in a wood area. It's kind of an iconic scene from the game, if you ask me.
adamzs: It's a wyvern, indeed. And this particular scene is from a cutscene that happens in a wood area. It's kind of an iconic scene from the game, if you ask me.
Okay then, let me consult my space hamster :p
Baldur's Gate?
adamzs: It's a wyvern, indeed. And this particular scene is from a cutscene that happens in a wood area. It's kind of an iconic scene from the game, if you ask me.
Adzeth: Okay then, let me consult my space hamster :p
Baldur's Gate?
You have a space hamster? DUDE Where can I get one?
The Witcher? That has wyverns and cows. Or at least *a* cow.

I don't remember a wyvern carrying off the cow, though...
AdamR: The Witcher? That has wyverns and cows. Or at least *a* cow.

I don't remember a wyvern carrying off the cow, though...
I don't think that is a cow, it has horns.
I think I should post another for mine :|
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: I think I should post another for mine :|
You're pretty good at making difficult ones :D
Blind guess time. That kind of looks like Poland. Europa Universalis?
Adzeth: Okay then, let me consult my space hamster :p
Baldur's Gate?
Yaaay, you got it!

And I'm gonna make a guess at the current riddle. Rock of Ages?
Post edited April 18, 2013 by adamzs