It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I just had a major brain fart. You have 2 giveaways going. :P I don't know why I didn't actullay enter the 'sad' one but I'll stay out of it because there seems be some people out there who would give a limb or 2 for LS and I'm not going to stand in the way of that.
Drelmanes: Actually, there's very few entrants that want Lone Survivor! See: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_10/post1
Yeah I went though the whole thing, but the ones who want it REALLY want it. I would just feel off about entering, especially this late. Cat Lady isn't going anywhere and I'm in the middle of so many other games right now I will be just fine sitting this one out, but thank you anyway.
JouinUP: Next, my favorite in the genre:
Bigby's Crushing Hand about to crush a Rolls Royce?
Sam and Max Hit the Road?

Timelord1963: (it's easy? It's a cool drawing, but, easy? I haven't a clue :)
F4LL0UT: Well yeah, it's one of the greatest classics of all time.
Ah, I've never played the Wing Commander games but checked out the game card and see it now. (ps, apologies for slow reply there :)
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Timelord1963
Timelord1963: Ah, I've never played the Wing Commander games
You should really check them out. Pretty awesome stuff. A joystick is recommended but my brother recently played those with mouse controls and got pretty far so it's also possible to enjoy them this way.
A slightly different drawing.
Attachments:
dino.png (9 Kb)
Post edited April 08, 2013 by JouinUP
JouinUP: A slightly different drawing.
Dinopunchcar

One of my favorite games.
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs?
jacksprat1990: Cadillacs and Dinosaurs?
That's right! Your turn.
There is actually a game called Cadillacs and Dinosaurs?
That is SO cool! :D
tinyE: There is actually a game called Cadillacs and Dinosaurs?
Wikipedia
And you dissapoint me again. First you claim not to have read any comics, then not to know of this game...

Time to bring out...

The Comfy Chair!
Wow. I also wouldn't have thought that a game with this cheesy title exists. You live and learn. And I think it's time to formulate something akin to Rule 34, only for gaming: if it can be thought of, there has been a game made about it. :-)
tinyE: There is actually a game called Cadillacs and Dinosaurs?
JMich: Wikipedia
And you dissapoint me again. First you claim not to have read any comics, then not to know of this game...

Time to bring out...

The Comfy Chair!
Your guys are incompetent! When they used the fluffy pillow on me they had all the stuffing at one end! HA! Do what you will!
He's something to guess while we wait for jacksprat1990 to post...
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: He's something to guess while we wait for jacksprat1990 to post...
For an answer check out the post I made about my cat in the "bitch about life thread" yesterday. :P Pretty sure that's what that drawing is.
Aaaah... Gish?