It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Correct.
Post edited February 05, 2013 by JouinUP
tinyE: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
JouinUP: Correct.
I WAS RIGHT!?
I just woke up. Give me a bit to get some coffee and put something together.
Sorry about the delays.
Pressed for time I had to come up with something quick and easy. Then again I have never owned or even ever played this game so maybe my ineptitude will provide a challenge.

But I doubt it! :D
Attachments:
easy.png (20 Kb)
tinyE: Pressed for time I had to come up with something quick and easy. Then again I have never owned or even ever played this game so maybe my ineptitude will provide a challenge.

Scorched Earth

EDIT: How is it possible that you have never played it?!
Post edited February 05, 2013 by Ghorpm
JouinUP:
tinyE: I WAS RIGHT!?
I just woke up. Give me a bit to get some coffee and put something together.
Sorry about the delays.
Yeah, you can take your time before posting a new image, don't worry.

edit: You already posted.
Post edited February 05, 2013 by JouinUP
tinyE: Pressed for time I had to come up with something quick and easy. Then again I have never owned or even ever played this game so maybe my ineptitude will provide a challenge.

Ghorpm: Scorched Earth

EDIT: How is it possible that you have never played it?!
Well I havn't played that either but that wasn't the one I was going for. Still, similar game and fact is I don't play much if any MP which is the where the fun is with these.

HINT: I intentionally left out one key aspect of the game.

EDIT: I just looked at some Scortched Earth screen shots and while that wasn't the game I feel it would be totally unfair not to give it to you. Go ahead and go Ghorpm.
Post edited February 05, 2013 by tinyE

Just last night I woke up from a nightmare about those pixelated Scorched Earth tanks attacking the real world and couldn't fall asleep anymore.

/edit: oh, it wasn't Scorched Earth. I guess you aren't a part of the conspiracy, then :p
Post edited February 05, 2013 by Adzeth
tinyE: EDIT: I just looked at some Scortched Earth screen shots and while that wasn't the game I feel it would be totally unfair not to give it to you. Go ahead and go Ghorpm.
Sure, I shall draw something soon. Just tell me which game you actually meant? I'm curious...
tinyE: EDIT: I just looked at some Scortched Earth screen shots and while that wasn't the game I feel it would be totally unfair not to give it to you. Go ahead and go Ghorpm.
Ghorpm: Sure, I shall draw something soon. Just tell me which game you actually meant? I'm curious...
Worms
I think if I'd made the terrain a little more 'trippy' it would have worked.
Ghorpm: Sure, I shall draw something soon. Just tell me which game you actually meant? I'm curious...
tinyE: Worms
I think if I'd made the terrain a little more 'trippy' it would have worked.
Yeah, probably. The way you drew it's just Scorched Earth, nothing more, nothig less ;)

I'm in pretty busy so I have drawn my plain and simple ;) Should be easy enough to guess
Attachments:
shame.png (6 Kb)
Ghorpm: I'm in pretty busy so I have drawn my plain and simple ;) Should be easy enough to guess
The only really old chicken-related game that I can find is Chicken Chase. Is that it? :D
Ghorpm: I'm in pretty busy so I have drawn my plain and simple ;) Should be easy enough to guess
Densetsu: The only really old chicken-related game that I can find is Chicken Chase. Is that it? :D
Nope, it's not! ;)

And who said it's a chicken-related game ;)

EDIT: and who said that's an old gam... wait a second... I always post pictures of old games (even in 'What is this game?' thread) never mind then ;P
Post edited February 05, 2013 by Ghorpm
Is it 'Egg' from one of the old Handhelds? (don't remember which one, but you had to catch eggs)
Slightly off topic but there use to be (might still be) a great freeware Space Invaders clone called Chicken Invader or Wars (not sure).
Lifthrasil: Is it 'Egg' from one of the old Handhelds? (don't remember which one, but you had to catch eggs)
You probably mean the Game & Watch classic. Didn't know the title but it's indeed called Egg. Would be my first guess as well.