It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
matterbandit: Hello again! :) I'm back with another inquiry... Just wondering if anyone here can confirm if Lacuna is W7-friendly? I received a newsletter discount for this game but when I glance at it's official store page, there is conflicting information. Under "Game Details" on the right panel, it states that the game works on W7. However, when scrolling down to the "System Requirements", it says that W10 is a minimum requirement. :/

My gut feeling is telling me that W7 should be able to handle this DirectX 11 game, but I'd prefer getting feedback from a community member who has indeed tested or played this game on W7. Thanks in advance! :)
Not sure, and not about to buy it yet to find out (it is on my wishlist).
However I did come across this thread on Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1364100/discussions/0/3202619099986707420/
Post edited May 31, 2022 by Plumb
Plumb: However I did come across this thread on Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1364100/discussions/0/3202619099986707420/
Thx for the quick reply! Very encouraging! :D
Postal 4's latest build works on windows 7 without the need for a dgi.dll patch. the only issue now is that the game itself runs a lot worse across all PCs than it did in its initial release due to bad coding by the developers.
Oddeus: Panzer Dragoon: Remake - Confirmed to work on Win 7 and Win 8.1.
Thx for all your work and for keeping your list updated, Oddeus! :) I came here to ask if anyone tried playing Panzer Dragoon: Remake on W7 (currently discounted for the Summer Sale) and I was happy to see it listed in your post. :D
According to DoomSouth, Dungeons of Edera works fine on W7.
Thanks for this thread Oddeus, and all the contributors.
DOOM 64 is currently on sale and advertised as needing W10. Has anyone here tried playing it on W7? I am itching to grab this Nintendo 64 classic. ;)

Again, thanks to Oddeus and community members whose feedback give this thread a pulse. :)
matterbandit: Has anyone here tried playing it on W7?
Only finished the first level but it seems to work fine.
Post edited June 24, 2022 by DoomSooth
DoomSooth: Only finished the first level but it seems to work fine.
This is awesome news. Thx! :)
Hello,

GWENT: Rogue Mage works fine on W7.
Some old games received win10 compatibility at some point.
Do you know if they're still fine on Win7? (I mean, it should be expected, but this is GOG..)

For example:

empire earth 2 gold
gothic 2 gold edition
mdk
patrician 2
patrician 3
sacred 2 gold
Post edited July 12, 2022 by phaolo
phaolo: snip
As long as Win 7 is stated as minimum requirement, I would assume that it works. I can`t test it myself, since I own only one of the listed games.
DOOM 64 runs on Windows 7 x64 out of the box.
Tested with the Epic Game Store version.

DOOM 64 is currently free on Epic Game Store
[Removed link to other storefront.]
Post edited August 26, 2022 by Clownski_
Thymesia runs in Windows 7. Need to use the -DX11 switch.
DoomSooth: Thymesia runs in Windows 7. Need to use the -DX11 switch.
And how does one do that?