It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Its like you're doing a speedrun of reputation loss
high rated
GOG bowing down to the Chinese Communist Party is simply detestable.
high rated
I usually hate "bandwagon" shitstorm stuff like this and i literally have (almost) no idea about the games qualities in general and can't say if i ever would have bought it.
But caving in on this AFTER ANNOUNCING THE GAME AT ALL (i mean if they would not have covered the game to begin with it still might have been cowardice but from a business perspective most likely a solid decision) leaves me quite angry.
Guess Cyberpunk refund (which kept despite the numerous issues) is in line and most likely a total stop of buying games here.
high rated
This is just pathetic. I've used GOG in the past over other services because I hoped they were better. Now we know they're not.
high rated
Ok, I just went to the gym and came back.. definitely wasn’t expecting this.
Think I celebrated too soon lol
Sorry about creating false hopes, guys and girls :(
high rated
Is Chinese money worth selling your soul for?
Put Devotion on GoG guys. C'mon now.
Ein guter Schachzug Team, hat wohl der gleiche getroffen, der Entschieden hat Cyberbunk auf der letzten Konsolen Generation zuveröffentlichen....
high rated
This has severely damaged my view of GOG and CPR. Conveniently they have their winter sale start just as they announce this as well?

I will not be buying anything from GOG or using GOG Galaxy anymore due to this. I know that it may not mean in the grand scheme of things, but ultimately if they thought there was any reason it wouldn't be able to go on the store then they should never have announced it at all.
high rated
Dissapointed to see GOG refusing to handle some games because it ruffles some feathers in one single country that isn't even their main demographic. Now I feel like kind of an idiot for picking up some stuff on the recent sale. CD Project seems hellbent on burning all their goodwill as fast as possible. :(
ignore, accidentally posted twice
Post edited December 16, 2020 by battlechili1
high rated
Have to wonder if GOG has been holding conferences with Disney, Activision Blizzard or even the NBA as of late...
high rated
breaking forums self ban to say hahaha holy shit this is a load of total bullshit wtf guys how did you bungle a cheap and easy PR move so badly and now of all times
high rated
Someone should make a tutorial thread explaining how to import the physical game, and a link to download it digitally to make a point, until they give in. (Their previous game, Detention, is also still up on Steam) It should be fine; the game isn't accessible in any digital store and GOG loves DRM free, right? :)

Grow a spine, cowards. Each day you're making it harder to support this shitty industry.
Post edited December 16, 2020 by Setilla
high rated
Shanuca: Ok, I just went to the gym and came back.. definitely wasn’t expecting this.
Think I celebrated too soon lol
Sorry about creating false hopes, guys and girls :(
Even with all of GOG's other idiotic moves of late, no one could have seen this coming.
Post edited December 16, 2020 by ReynardFox
high rated
Jesus christ GOG.
I'm guessing having a bunch of games not even updated in your "curated" store is not fucking enough.
Gotta go even lower than that.