It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Summer Reading List"-Humble Bundle from Boom! Studios:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/summer-reading-list-boom-books?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_4

Many repeats from earlier Humble Bundles.
Post edited May 24, 2018 by Geddes17
Dark Horse “kids” sale has much better prices at DH proper than at Comixology. The ~600 page Usagi Yojimbo volumes are just $2.99 each.
TrevorWilliams: Dark Horse “kids” sale has much better prices at DH proper than at Comixology. The ~600 page Usagi Yojimbo volumes are just $2.99 each.
+1

And Dark Horse has some things not available or not discounted on Comixoloy.
Neil Gaiman stuff! Groo!
TrevorWilliams: Dark Horse “kids” sale has much better prices at DH proper than at Comixology. The ~600 page Usagi Yojimbo volumes are just $2.99 each.
Wow, that's $24 for Vol. 1-7 plus "Legends" - I paid $40 for those last winter in a "Megabundle" ...
And if you use MEMORIAL code the price is $1.50 each
JessePinkman: And if you use MEMORIAL code the price is $1.50 each
Okay, now they got me! I'll buy the volumes 29-31 to continue the seven saga books and I think I'll also try the four "Classic" issues - I guess it's not a bad idea to begin the series at the start after all. So that's $6,50 for 730 pages, can't complain about that price ...
Big Manga sale on Humble Bundle

www.humblebundle.com/books/manga-to-anime-kodansha-books

Ghost in the Shell; Battle Angel Alita and others
overread: Big Manga sale on Humble Bundle

The $18 tier on its own is insane value. It's the first 2 complete series of Alita, and the first 2 volumes of the current manga, Mars Chronicles.
overread: Big Manga sale on Humble Bundle

OmegaX: The $18 tier on its own is insane value. It's the first 2 complete series of Alita, and the first 2 volumes of the current manga, Mars Chronicles.
Yep makes me glad that I've not bought too far into it thus far on Comixology before this bundle came up - insta buy for me
You can say what you want, but the Kodansha Humble Bundles give always great value for a low price. Fortunately I own almost nothing from this new bundle (only a few Vol. 1s) so it's the $18 for me as well.

Worth to mention that (if my research is correct) the bundle includes only full series ("Battle Angel Alita", "Ghost in the Shell") or ongoing series up until the newest available volume ("AJIN" Vol. 11 was released this May!).

P.S.: I have to correct myself a little bit, because "The Deadly Seven Sins" goes "only" up until 2016 although 22 volumes (out of 31) certainly are not reason to be mad at them ... ;-)
Post edited June 07, 2018 by Geddes17
Comixology has four "today only"-bundles for $10/€9 each: "American Gods", "Black Hammer", "My Little Pony" and "Archie":
https://www.comixology.eu/browse-bundle

Edit (Monday): The bundles are still there, but the text has changed from "today only" to "limited time only" ...
Post edited July 02, 2018 by Geddes17
The code DH50 gives 50% off for all Dark Horse comics on Comixology - and it also works with the current "Dark Horse Weird Futures Sale" so you now can get several volumes ("Black Hammer", "Mass Effect", "Aliens") for $2/€1,80 each:
https://www.comixology.eu/comics-sale?list_id=24927
Post edited July 03, 2018 by Geddes17
Frustrating that they don’t have the same pricing on DH proper. Really hate spreading my books across multiple platforms if I don’t have to, but an extra 50% is tempting.
TrevorWilliams: Frustrating that they don’t have the same pricing on DH proper. Really hate spreading my books across multiple platforms if I don’t have to, but an extra 50% is tempting.
The promotion is available on the main DH site as well, just a different code - "AMERICA" without the quotes. It stacks with their current sale. For instance, Black Hammer can be purchased $2 with the promotion applied.
TrevorWilliams: Frustrating that they don’t have the same pricing on DH proper. Really hate spreading my books across multiple platforms if I don’t have to, but an extra 50% is tempting.
fandasri: The promotion is available on the main DH site as well, just a different code - "AMERICA" without the quotes. It stacks with their current sale. For instance, Black Hammer can be purchased $2 with the promotion applied.
You rock! Didn’t see this code mentioned anywhere on their sites. Maybe I missed an email?