It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geddes17: Humble Comics Bundle "Heroes of Indie Comics":
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/indie-comic-heroes-books?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_1

At first glance it looks rather meager for a Humble Bundle but some descriptions are misleading - e.g. "Monolith #1" in reality seems to be a collection of the whole 12 issue series. Also, some other "#1s" seem to be complete Graphic Novels or one-shots. I'm leaning to the $8 tier although the "Monolith" series does look temping, too ...
Thanks for letting us know! (and thank you also for your earlier post about the Image bundle). That's very interesting! How did you found out about Monolith? I find it weird that HB hasn't updated their listings yet.
Andanzas: Thanks for letting us know! (and thank you also for your earlier post about the Image bundle). That's very interesting! How did you found out about Monolith? I find it weird that HB hasn't updated their listings yet.
I guess that's not HB but it's the publishers fault. The best source to research the exact comics is (as far as I know) comicvine.gamespot.com. They don't list all indie comics but they seem to be pretty complete for the bigger publishers. In the case of "Monolith" the picture from the HB is the same as that of the collection according to Comic Vine ( https://comicvine.gamespot.com/the-monolith/4050-50775/ ) and since there it's called "#1" as well I guess it isn't a mistake. From my experience the Comic Vine infos are usually correct.

Hmm, but now I just see: If I click on this collection #1 at Comic Vine it says in the description that it only collects #1-3 - and Comixology saying it's 98 pages seems to confirm that. Maybe it should have been four collections but they were cancelled after the first (which was released in 2012)? Well, in any case, I guess that affirms my plan to not buy the highest tier ...
Bendis’ older work #1s now free at comixology.

Their Dark Horse 50% off codeword ECCC sale combines with the Elfquest sale for some pretty low prices.
Regarding the latest bundle of Image comics on Humble Bundle:

I believe I have purchased all previous Image bundles on Humble Bundle, namely:

- Humble Image Comics Bundle (2014)
- Humble Image Comics Bundle 2: Image Firsts (2015)
- Humble Comics Bundle: Image Comics featuring Creators OWN Worlds (2016)
- Humble Comics Bundle: IMAGE at 25 (2017)

Here are the current bundle's contents, with repeats crossed out:

$1

C̶h̶e̶w̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
S̶h̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
T̶h̶e̶ ̶F̶i̶x̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
Angelic #1
Curse Words #1
Image Expo Sampler (2018)
Maestros #1
Port of Earth #1
Redlands #1
Rock Candy Mountain #1
Royal City #1
Rumble (2017) #1
Scales & Scoundrels #1
The Grave Diggers Union #1
The Realm #1
Elsewhere #1
Extremity #1

$10

D̶e̶s̶c̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
O̶D̶Y̶-̶C̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
B̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶n̶e̶t̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
D̶e̶s̶c̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶2̶
E̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶W̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
I̶ ̶H̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶F̶a̶i̶r̶y̶l̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
R̶a̶t̶ ̶Q̶u̶e̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
Chew Vol. 2
Citizen Jack Vol. 1
Crosswind #1
Curse Words Vol. 1
M̶a̶n̶h̶a̶t̶t̶a̶n̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶s̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
Monstress Vol. 1
No. 1 with a Bullet #1
Paper Girls Vol. 1
Pop Gun War Vol. 1
S̶p̶a̶w̶n̶ ̶O̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶s̶ ̶C̶o̶l̶l̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
N̶a̶i̶l̶b̶i̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶

$15

S̶a̶g̶a̶ ̶B̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶
T̶h̶e̶ ̶W̶i̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶+̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶D̶i̶v̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶B̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶
S̶o̶u̶t̶h̶e̶r̶n̶ ̶B̶a̶s̶t̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
Bitch Planet Vol. 2
T̶h̶e̶ ̶F̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
Gasolina #1
M̶a̶n̶h̶a̶t̶t̶a̶n̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶s̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶2̶ *
Motor Crush #1
O̶u̶t̶c̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶
Redneck #1
S̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶E̶t̶e̶r̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶#̶1̶
Snotgirl Vol. 1
Spawn Origins Collection Vol. 2
Spawn Origins Collection Vol. 3
Void Trip #1
Chew Vol. 3
Pop Gun War Vol. 2
M̶i̶r̶r̶o̶r̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶1̶

$20

Big Hard Sex Criminals Book One
God Country
Bitch Planet: Triple Feature Vol. 1
I Kill Giants
Image+ #1-16
Manhattan Projects Vol. 3
Monstress Vol. 2
Mythic Vol. 1
Redneck Vol. 1
Royal City Vol. 1
Shirtless Bear-Fighter! TPB
Spawn Origins Collection Vol. 4
Outcast Vol. 2

* Part of a larger omnibus.

For newcomers, it's an amazing mother lode of a bundle! For bundle veterans, however, it's a much more bittersweet affair with the earlier tiers being little more than an expensive sampler. I will either skip it entirely or, not without some reluctance, go for the full $20.
Deuter0s: For newcomers, it's an amazing mother lode of a bundle! For bundle veterans, however, it's a much more bittersweet affair with the earlier tiers being little more than an expensive sampler. I will either skip it entirely or, not without some reluctance, go for the full $20.
Same here - but probably I'll pay the $20 ...
Crazy great Marvel sale at Comixology, hundreds of recent collections at 99 cents each.
https://www.comixology.com/Marvel-Recent-Collections-Sale/page/17867?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC90YWJsZXQvbGFyZ2VDYXJvdXNlbA
TrevorWilliams: Crazy great Marvel sale at Comixology, hundreds of recent collections at 99 cents each.
https://www.comixology.com/Marvel-Recent-Collections-Sale/page/17867?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC90YWJsZXQvbGFyZ2VDYXJvdXNlbA
And I *just* bought Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #7 two days ago. At least it was only $5. Still worth it.
TrevorWilliams: Crazy great Marvel sale at Comixology, hundreds of recent collections at 99 cents each.
That looks intriguing but still I don't know if I should buy something at all. Until now the yearly free month on Marvel Unlimited was enough for me to catch up all Marvel comics that really interest me (mostly "Star Wars") - although unfortunately I missed the last one in November ...
Use code "READCOMICS" for an additional %15 off. Sweet.
Wow, that's an awesome sale for anyone who is not a MU member. There are some great (and huge!) books out there, even Epic Collections. I recommend that Vision miniseries; probably, the best Vision story I've ever read.
I think that READCOMICS coupon only works once, as a heads up.
On the topic of digital comics, I have recently spent a significant amount of time listing exactly what comics I have purchased from Humble Bundle in an effort to start actually reading through it all (I'm looking at you GI Joe and Image!). Just curious what tools, apps, and services you use to keep track and enjoy your digital comics:

Tablet:
NVIDIA Shield

App:
ComicRack (free for now)
-I have tried just about every one out there. ComicCat, Astonishing Comic, Perfect Viewer, Challenger Viewer. For a while ComicCat was my primary app, but one feature killed it. The swipe to page turn was just too long and tiring to perform. Many apps let you change your touch controls and some don't provide enough options and others provide TOO many options (Perfect Viewer). I found ComicRack to be the right amount of compromise.

Comic Catalog manager:
League of Comic Geeks
I'm toying around with this site. My goal is to:
a) Have a catalog of my digital comics (Humble Bundle)
b) Have a point of reference to drill down and say "What is X comic about?" So I can get hyped to read what I have. Lots of weird stuff in these bundles sometimes.

You guys have any preferred catalog sites/managers?

Current work flow when reading comics on my tablet:
Upload comics to google drive -> download to tablet w/a file manager app-> read through ComicRack.
I have found that any of the comic library apps are way too slow to download comics from Drive and usually end up crashing.
ChernobylCow: You guys have any preferred catalog sites/managers?

Upload comics to google drive -> download to tablet w/a file manager app-> read through ComicRack.
I have found that any of the comic library apps are way too slow to download comics from Drive and usually end up crashing.
I think I tried ComicRack when I bought my first tablet two years ago but finally settled with Perfect Viewer - don't know why anymore, but as long as I have no issues with it I will keep it. And my "Comic Catalog Manager" is called "Microsoft Word" though I guess this information won't be really useful to you ... ;-)
ChernobylCow: You guys have any preferred catalog sites/managers?

Geddes17: I think I tried ComicRack when I bought my first tablet two years ago but finally settled with Perfect Viewer - don't know why anymore, but as long as I have no issues with it I will keep it. And my "Comic Catalog Manager" is called "Microsoft Word" though I guess this information won't be really useful to you ... ;-)
MS Word is valid. The flexibility of something like a spreadsheet versus a database is a notable factor. The only thing lacking with Word/Excel is that it isn't tied into a database with images, series data, or even a brief summary.
9 new collections in the 99 cents sale, and code marvel18 makes them b1g1f.