It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Freedom always comes at a price…

It’s happening – Phantom Liberty, a spy-thriller expansion for Cyberpunk 2077, arrives on GOG on September 26th, and you can pre-order it now!

Return as cyber-enhanced mercenary V and embark on a high-stakes mission of espionage and intrigue to save the NUSA President. In the dangerous district of Dogtown, you must forge alliances within a web of shattered loyalties and sinister political machinations. Do you have what it takes to survive?

You can now pre-order Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, as well as Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty Bundle that contains both base game and the newest expansion, and is discounted -30% until July 3rd!

In Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, you’ll once again take up the role of V, a cyberpunk for hire, as you embark on a mission to save the President of the New United States of America, after her orbital shuttle is shot down over the yet unknown district of Night City – Dogtown. What follows is a deep dive into an intricate story of espionage and political intrigue which connects the highest echelons of power with the brutal world of black-market mercenaries. The stakes are larger than life, but so is the reward – your very survival.

The full-fledged expansion to Cyberpunk 2077 features a hard-hitting spy-thriller adventure to embark on, set in a brand new location, the aforementioned Dogtown. Over the course of the new story, players will meet and work with new characters; including FIA sleeper agent Solomon Reed, played by Idris Elba. Among the returning cast you’ll get to meet Keanu Reeves, reprising his role of a rebel-rockerboy, Johnny Silverhand. The expansion also comes with a variety of new content to explore, including new quests, gigs, and gig types; new vehicles, tech, cyberware, and weapons; and a brand new Relic skill tree for even more freedom in crafting one’s own unique playstyle. You can expect that, and even more!

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty is arriving to all platforms on September 26th, 2023 – and alongside the release, a variety of incredible offers for Cyberpunk 2077 series enthusiasts. As a part of the CD PROJEKT Group though, you can be sure that we prepared something extra as well!

Upon purchasing the pre-order of Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, you’ll get a chance of unlocking additional in-game features, as well as redeeming amazing rewards. Brand new car? We got you! Unique in-game rewards for Witcher fans for those with a GOG account? Yes! Exclusive Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty Goodies Collection featuring digital wallpapers, screenshots, printable posters, and more? You’re in the right place!

It’s also worth remembering that each game you buy on GOG is, truly, just yours. Thanks to our DRM-free policy, if you decide to purchase Cyberpunk 2077 or Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty with us, the game is yours, forever – our offline installers make sure of that.

Take a deep dive into the dark future of Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, and pre-order it now on GOG!
I feel so tired: Any alternatives to Cyberpunk 2077 in the Gog catalog that can run on a " potato " PC ?
Shadowrun games are the potato cyberpunk

also Due Sex and Due Sex Invisible War. He-Man revolution and Mankind divided depend on the age of your potato. There's a significant difference between the two games, as Mankind divided uses a more demanding engine.
high rated
I pre-ordered CP2077 after the E3 conference and was massively let down by CDPR. I tend to put my money where my mouth is and back then I wanted to support a company known for doing the right thing. An apology came over 4 weeks after the release which was simply damage control, the game released on 10.12.20 and the the apology came on the 13.01.21. Let's not even get into the deliberate lies about the condition of the console releases.

I recently played through the game and even at patch 1.6 the game can be incredibly buggy. I did enjoy my time with the game but it could have been so much more!

If the game reviews well and CDPR release the game in good faith then I'll buy it.

Now is the time to vote with your wallet guys, with the state of PC gaming this year. DO NOT PRE-ORDER, it is the only tool we have as customers to make sure games are released in an acceptable state. We need to stop rewarding mediocrity.
Dohi64: what kind of idiot would pre-order this after the sorry state the base game came out in? (rhetorical question, most people never learn.)
huan: What sorry state do you speak of? Unless you are PS4 player, but then you wouldn't have bought it here.

I had very few problems from day 0, can't remember any serious or game breaking.
Same, couple bugs here n' there, some random texture glitch saying hello but nothing that big of a deal. Played since the release and loved every second of it, nevertheless of minor nuisances.
high rated
More DRM'ed content I see. I'll vote with my wallet by not buying this just like the base game.
Looking forward to it!
Got my pre-order in. Looking forward to curb-stomping chooms.
Looks nice, but at this point I'll be doing exactly what I have been doing with all of CDPR's other games: wait for the "definitive" edition when all (extra) content is complete and most of the janky and broken stuff has been revamped. ;)

I'll likely be too busy playing Starfield when this thing comes out anyway. =P So sue me if I'm way more hyped about that game after watching Beth's showcase just now because it really looks like the kind of space game I've been dreaming about since I was a kid. ... Not gonna lie, the characters' facial hair still looks fugly as hell. *snickers*
Post edited June 11, 2023 by P-E-S
high rated
Swedrami: Doubling/Tripling down on the My Rewards bullshit, I see.
Very disappointing.
Yeah, it's annoying, considering there's no Galaxy for Linux too.

I know someone will tell me that we "only need to activate once and it'll stay for that save", but that's not the point. What happens when this online authentication service is shut down and we start a new game, having reinstalled the game? Then what? We lose content that sits on our hard drives already? And this is just sad in principle too.

This online authentication requirement should be exclusive to the RED Launcher, to promote GOG on other platforms, but there is no need to promote GOG to GOG users. Just keep this unlocked by default, regardless of whether we use Offline Installers or Galaxy. Please vote for this here:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/cyberpunk_2077_drm_free_version
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/witcher_3_remove_drm

What's Ironic about all of this is that one of these DRMd "rewards" is a katana named "Black Unicorn" with a description:
"The razor-like blade is as merciless as death itself, the guard is fashioned from premium materials and the handle is crafted so exquisitely it belongs in a museum. Most importantly, it remains light and nimble to wield because it was forged DRM-free."
How does CDP not see the irony here is beyond me.

The only saving grace here is that both Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 feature console commands, so there's still a way to unlock this stuff, but offline installer users shouldn't be forced to fall back on that.

GOG.com: It’s also worth remembering that each game you buy on GOG is, truly, just yours. Thanks to our DRM-free policy, if you decide to purchase Cyberpunk 2077 or Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty with us, the game is yours, forever – our offline installers make sure of that.
Swedrami: Appreciate the emphasis and highlighting, but again, as long as content (even insignificant one like the My Rewards cosmetic tat) is not included in the offline installers it will never be the complete package.
This!
Post edited June 13, 2023 by SargonAelther
I feel so tired: Any alternatives to Cyberpunk 2077 in the Gog catalog that can run on a " potato " PC ?
Ruiner is quite good.
high rated
More of the My Rewards bs, fuck that shit.
do you mean cyberpunk games or open world RPG games?
Interested, but not really impressed by the new requirements hike. I mean, this is nearly a three year old game. They should have polished it up with bug fixes (you still can't correctly interact with many radios without problems for example), added the DLC, and left it alone. It's becoming a constantly changing product catering to the newest tech fads and trends.....to which most folks don't have access. All the while, these little bugs stay in place, but the game gets shinier. smh

I don't have a potato PC, but it wasn't built within the past three months. Using a 3080, a 10900k, and 32 Gb of DDR4 3200mhz at 1440p max settings Psycho RT DLSS Balanced, I can nearly keep a locked 50 at all times. From the looks of things, I'll be playing this at 1080p 30fps no RT. No thanks. Not worth the money to upgrade for something that was supposed to be finished way back when. Plus, $30? I only paid something like $10 for the base game. Not gonna happen. lol
Post edited June 11, 2023 by DemonKiller49
P-E-S: ... I'll likely be too busy playing Starfield when this thing comes out anyway. =P
For a game of "25 years in the making", what is an year or two of waiting?
The Entire Deus Ex series.
Deus Ex: The Fall (iOS port on Steam-only)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (may not run on a potato)
Deus Ex (2000)
Deus Ex: Invisible war.

I have listed these in chronological story order.

The Observer (may not run on a potato).
Post edited June 12, 2023 by SargonAelther
The very idea of people preordering another Cyberpunk title would be absolutely hilarious, if I didn't know a lot of people will actually do it.

I'm not sure how potato is the potato, but the Shadowrun games are pretty good, especially Dragonfall. Disjunction is very good. Dex is a lot of stylish fun too, despite the somewhat annoying hacking minigame and a bit of a letdown ending. Both Disjunction and Dex have demos too, so no reason not give them a shot.
Post edited June 12, 2023 by Breja