It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last 42 left on Faulty Apprentice: Interactive Visual Novel / Dating Sim KS campaign.

Currently at $23,937 (KS) + $1030.06 (PayPal) pledged

Remaining announced stretch goals:
$24,600 - CG Upgrage (already reached)
$25.800 - Romanceable Royal Commander
$29,800 - Mobile/Android

There apparently will be DRM-free version for backers, though no platform has been announced.
Will there be DRM version?
Before we deliver the product, we will be sending out survey to all of our backers to ask how they'd like to receive their Digital copy of the Game.

It will either be Steam Codes or DRM-free downloads.
Faulty Apprentice (Official) Trailer

Faulty Apprentice Extended Demo
no more strictly confidential, totally awesome:

<span class="bold">Phoenix Point</span>
cyboff: no more strictly confidential, totally awesome:

Totally awesome indeed. Backed!

Edit: And they are offering GOG keys for backers. :)
Post edited April 25, 2017 by PaterAlf

Comes with a GoG key! Oh hell yeah!

The confidentiality thing sucked - Looked so awesome and couldn't say a thing. Damn I love Xcom and this looks right up my alley.

[url=https://www.fig.co/campaigns/phoenix-point ]Phoenix Point[/url]
Looked cool... up till I saw who is doing it, the same guys that in Chaos Reborn they promised a full single player campaign and then did a 180 on that. Fuck'em.

[url=https://www.fig.co/campaigns/phoenix-point ]Phoenix Point[/url]
P1na: Looked cool... up till I saw who is doing it, the same guys that in Chaos Reborn they promised a full single player campaign and then did a 180 on that. Fuck'em.
..but they added single player campaign later in the patch...
cyboff: ..but they added single player campaign later in the patch...
Oh, they did? The way I remember it, after they put some random unconnected skirmish scenarios for single player they just said I had "misinterpreted" what a "huge single player campaign" meant; and at that point I wrote the game off as a waste of money.
Haha, let me tell you, everybody lies to you about DRM. You'll see on release where you have to go hunting and begging for that version.
EXO ONE

Marble madness meets Flight of the Navigator

While its doesn't list DRM Free at the moment, I've just had an email from the Dev saying it will be available on Humble.
mechmouse: Marble madness meets Flight of the Navigator
Looks pretty but I have mixed feelings about it.
mechmouse: Marble madness meets Flight of the Navigator
amrit9037: Looks pretty but I have mixed feelings about it.
I'm hoping for something like race the sun.
Hellpoint - A Dark Sci Fi RPG is close to entering the final 72 hour stretch.

Don't miss your chance to back it if it appeals to you! Grab the demo and give it a whirl if you're not sure.

A big plus is that they've already officially announced a GOG release if the KS gets through!
Post edited May 05, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
According to this survey:

iron-harvest.com/survey1920

KING Art Games plans to do a crowdfunding campaign for their RTS "Iron Harvest" (based on Polish artist Jakub Różalski's alternate steampunk'ish "1920+" setting).
No concrete date yet, but you can already help out and support the project by completing the survey.
WinterSnowfall: Hellpoint - A Dark Sci Fi RPG is close to entering the final 72 hour stretch.

Don't miss your chance to back it if it appeals to you! Grab the demo and give it a whirl if you're not sure.

A big plus is that they've already officially announced a GOG release if the KS gets through!
Final 37 hours and CA$2,238 more to fulfill the goal!
Post edited May 08, 2017 by kbnrylaec
<span class="bold">STELLIUM</span>

"STELLIUM is a resource-management strategy game with the look and feel of a traditional point-and-click adventure. You play as the director of a mining colony on a distant planet, holding out in the face of dwindling supplies and a deadly, invisible threat.

The tactical decisions you make over your 160 days in command will determine whether you or any of your colleagues make it out alive."

It's from the guys that did Kelvin &amp; The Infamous Machine, a nice point & click adventure game that I backed back then. It is drm-free on HumbleBundle (it was probably rejected by GOG). They offer drm-free with this one too.