It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been watching Euro 2016, but I did make an effort to catch Messi in action yesterday when he scored a hat-trick. Honestly, I don't think we'll see that type of display from a European player during Euro 2016. Copa America 2016 is a great tournament when you look at the amount of quality players in some of the sides.
Looks like Brazil laying an egg with 3 minutes to go.
Terrible missed handball ultimately cost them advancement, although they could have played more aggressively.
Post edited June 13, 2016 by RWarehall
RWarehall: Terrible missed handball ultimately cost them advancement.
Much as I wanted Brazil to lose, they didn't deserve this. Ruidiaz of course didn't say anything. I really wish there was more fair play in football.
Hahahaha, I'm having lots of fun with the Brazil elimination. The country is on fire! Lots of popcorn!
Huh. The US team played way better in their quarter finale against Ecuador than I expected. Still, Jones was a dumbass for getting himself sent off the pitch like he did. Still a bunch of hotheads. It was funny though when they had to remove the Ecuadorian coach from the sideline for his temper. Oy vey.

After watching a fair bit of the Euro tournament I definitely notice how much more aggressive all of Copa America has been. What's up with that?
Post edited June 17, 2016 by mistermumbles
Well now, I expect Argentina to wipe the floor with the US team in the upcoming semi-final. Poor sods.
ZFR: I am, though I haven't watched any of the matches live yet, since unfortunately the interesting ones (Brazil vs Ecuador) took place at ungodly hours, and I needed to wake up early the next day.

I always support Uruguay from CONMEBOL, but I might have to skip their opening match because I have to wake up early again tomorrow.
Gonchi: Woah... someone likes us?
Ive always liked Uruguay the most out of all American teams.I always support smaller teams.Paraguay too
Being too busy with Euro, I completely missed the final.

Anyway, well done Chile.
ZFR: Anyway, well done Chile.
^_^
Made Messi ragequit the team.