It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is anybody else watching? Well, the first match was not all that surprising but still somewhat of a let-down.. if you were rooting for the US team, that is. I don't expect them to go far but that was a rather disappointing first showing with some lack of team coordination. The Colombians also showed more skill, although I don't know how they actually compare to other teams right now. Oh well.

Naturally, I'm watching with Spanish commentary via fubo.tv, since there are no other viable streaming options - unless one pays for regular cable; what's the point in that? - but that's alright. Paying $10 for a single month is a pretty decent price to be able to watch the entire tournament. It's not like I care much for most football commentary anyhow. I just want to watch the games. As always, Univision's commentators mannerisms are amusing.
mistermumbles: the US team
.....wait....there's a U.S. team?
I didn't pay attention to it until I read this.
*breaks out flags along with red, white, and blue paint*
Well, the Costa Rica - Paraguay match was alright. Nothing truly exciting, but at least they were fairly evenly matched. Started off quite aggressive though. I was kind of amused at that last minute red card. A totally unnecessary foul that was.
mistermumbles: the US team
zeogold: .....wait....there's a U.S. team?
Yes there is, but it doesn't matter because this thread is about the men's tournament.
Post edited June 05, 2016 by tinyE
I thoutgh this is about some kind of Asylum like rip-off of Captain America Civil War :D
Breja: I thoutgh this is about some kind of Asylum like rip-off of Captain America Civil War :D
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/40/9e/3c/409e3ca372681e88cdc78670c5344579.jpg
I must say the Brazil - Ecuador game was the most exciting so far. Lots of yellow cards abound. Hmmm. It was kind of funny how Filipe Luis knocked himself out by ramming his head into one of his teammate's. Doh!

Looks like I'll be talking to myself here since no one else seems to be watching. =P
mistermumbles: Is anybody else watching?
I am, though I haven't watched any of the matches live yet, since unfortunately the interesting ones (Brazil vs Ecuador) took place at ungodly hours, and I needed to wake up early the next day.

I always support Uruguay from CONMEBOL, but I might have to skip their opening match because I have to wake up early again tomorrow.
Just sitting here and waiting fo Euro 2016.But Copa is my third favourite..;)
Well, I'm waiting for Argentina's opening match :). I wanted to watch the previous games but wasn't able for familiy reasons.
Tigers play the White Sox in two hours!

OUCH!

Hey! Who threw that!?
I hope Brazil loses badly so our incompetent manager finally gets sacked. It's embarrassing to see them play so poorly.
Not many ways for us europeans to watch it and the Euro 2016 starts next week so...
Missed Uruguay-Mexico. 4 goals, 2 red cards, and 2 goals in the last minutes. Sounds fun.

And no offense to Panama and Bolivia, but as usual today the exciting match is extremely late (or extremely early, depends how you look at it).
ZFR: Missed Uruguay-Mexico. 4 goals, 2 red cards, and 2 goals in the last minutes. Sounds fun.
It was. That early accidental own-goal by Uruguay was beautiful.