It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EDIT: The contest is now closed. Thank you for all your entries, we will be notifying the winners and updating this post, once the judge and jury (same person) made his decision!

Run your prison for 50 days and make ‘em count - and win awesome Introversion Software swag!

Think you’ve got what it takes to be the ultimate warden? Show us your 50-day prison fiscal figures and throw that party in the county jail, just like good ol’ Elvis said.

HOW TO WIN:

-- Run your prison for 50 days, then take a screenshot of your valuation screen
-- Send the save file and the screenshot to contest@gog.com. Remember to include your GOG.com username!
-- You win if your prison had the highest value at the moment you share with us!

Not sure how to grow your prison’s value? Check out the handy valuation guide in the Prison Architect wikia!

PRIZES:

-- 1st place: a Prison Architect DVD and soundtrack, poster, art book, T-shirt, and 5 $9.99 GOG.com game codes
-- 2nd place: a Prison Architect art book, T-shirt, and 4 $9.99 GOG.com game codes
-- 3rd place: a special Prison Architect t-shirt and 3 $9.99 GOG.com game codes

As always, we also reserve the right to award honorable mentions aplenty!

MORE RULES:

-- One entry per person!
-- You can post in the forums with your fiscal value, but it won’t count as a contest entry.
-- Your first entry submitted to contest@gog.com counts - make it a good one!
-- Submit your entry before October 20th, 9:59pm GMT to be eligible for a win!
No updates to the news item or thread.

No responses from contest@gog.com.

Apparently this was a non-contest.

Truthfully, I don't really care about winning anything. I was just interested to see what kind of valuations people managed to come up with. I'd never played it until the contest was announced, and managed to reach day 50 on my first playthrough. I have no idea what is good or bad, I just entered with my day 50 value.

Things were going well until a major riot around day 38. It was tough to recover from.
Attachments:
"Sorry to hear that but here on Poland we're still celebrating the Sacred day of the 12th rock so it's the holiday break period that will last until February 24th, on that day you have a small window (20m) to contact us about this problem before we start the next holiday break, The happy purple apple event that will last until June 16th."
Cyraxpt: "Sorry to hear that but here on Poland we're still celebrating the Sacred day of the 12th rock so it's the holiday break period that will last until February 24th, on that day you have a small window (20m) to contact us about this problem before we start the next holiday break, The happy purple apple event that will last until June 16th."
Unfortunately, Ciris won't be available during that 20 minute window.
hummer010:
I can see why a riot broke out (small cells), but your valuation is pretty good. I'd have beaten you had I not missed the deadline - but not by much - half my prison did burn down. O_____o~
Sachys: I can see why a riot broke out (small cells), but your valuation is pretty good. I'd have beaten you had I not missed the deadline - but not by much - half my prison did burn down. O_____o~
Maybe mine was the only entry and GOG is quietly letting the contest die?

Seems odd that they'd update the thread with "EDIT: The contest is now closed. Thank you for all your entries, we will be notifying the winners and updating this post, once the judge and jury (same person) made his decision!" if that was the case though.
Sachys: I can see why a riot broke out (small cells), but your valuation is pretty good. I'd have beaten you had I not missed the deadline - but not by much - half my prison did burn down. O_____o~
hummer010: Maybe mine was the only entry and GOG is quietly letting the contest die?

Seems odd that they'd update the thread with "EDIT: The contest is now closed. Thank you for all your entries, we will be notifying the winners and updating this post, once the judge and jury (same person) made his decision!" if that was the case though.
If yours was the only entry will you get all 3 prizes? :P
omega64: If yours was the only entry will you get all 3 prizes? :P
The contest closed more than 4 months ago - I'm guessing that no one is getting any prizes.
omega64: If yours was the only entry will you get all 3 prizes? :P
hummer010: The contest closed more than 4 months ago - I'm guessing that no one is getting any prizes.
this is another "Birthday Rap Battle" job. the "Dystotweet" was bad - where none of us got the actual prize offered beyond GOG codes - but this is a PISS TAKE!

Totally inept shit!

I'd offer you a $9.99 game out of my own pocket, but cannot until next month.

Edit:

SIX MONTHS EH?!

- contest@gog.com is a

F
U
C
K
W
I
T
!
Post edited March 05, 2016 by Sachys
Sachys: this is another "Birthday Rap Battle" job. the "Dystotweet" was bad - where none of us got the actual prize offered beyond GOG codes - but this is a PISS TAKE!

Totally inept shit!

I'd offer you a $9.99 game out of my own pocket, but cannot until next month.

Edit:

SIX MONTHS EH?!

- contest@gog.com is a

F
U
C
K
W
I
T
!
I appreciate the gesture! It's not really about the prizes though - I didn't expect to win anything. I've still only played the game the one time. I assumed that there would be other people who played through the early access that actually knew what they were doing who would win. At this point, it's really just the principle of advertising a contest, and then just letting it die.

And it apparently doesn't matter if I'm the only one to win - It wouldn't be the first time they've had only one entry.
bump for closure
Reading this thread I really ask myself how GOG cannot get its act together on such simple things how did they ever manage to get a digital distribution working...
Now that GOG's promoting a new contest, any bets whether will get some closure on this one?

Konrad did say that it's pretty much next on the list.
hummer010: Now that GOG's promoting a new contest, any bets whether will get some closure on this one?

Konrad did say that it's pretty much next on the list.
I don't think they'e running the Nexus giveaway, though -- they're just a "partner" (meaning they ponied up some game codes for prizes). So hopefully that one will go off without a hitch.

As for this one...it took, what, three years to follow up on that birthday rap one? Give it another six months to a year for this one, don't rush them! =D
It's now over two years since this contest ended, with no winners.

GOG's running yet another contest. Good luck to the winners - if there are any.

Not sure what all was on Konrad's list, but whatever was on the list above this contest must have been a doozy!
high rated
GOG apparently doesn't like their shortcomings being pointed out. Whenever GOG announces a new contest, I post in the thread a reminder about this un-concluded contest. Today, I posted in this new contest thread. My post got deleted!

So, as we near the third anniversary of the end of this contest, we're apparently just supposed to forget it ever happened.
Post edited September 21, 2018 by hummer010