It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EDIT: The contest is now closed. Thank you for all your entries, we will be notifying the winners and updating this post, once the judge and jury (same person) made his decision!

Run your prison for 50 days and make ‘em count - and win awesome Introversion Software swag!

Think you’ve got what it takes to be the ultimate warden? Show us your 50-day prison fiscal figures and throw that party in the county jail, just like good ol’ Elvis said.

HOW TO WIN:

-- Run your prison for 50 days, then take a screenshot of your valuation screen
-- Send the save file and the screenshot to contest@gog.com. Remember to include your GOG.com username!
-- You win if your prison had the highest value at the moment you share with us!

Not sure how to grow your prison’s value? Check out the handy valuation guide in the Prison Architect wikia!

PRIZES:

-- 1st place: a Prison Architect DVD and soundtrack, poster, art book, T-shirt, and 5 $9.99 GOG.com game codes
-- 2nd place: a Prison Architect art book, T-shirt, and 4 $9.99 GOG.com game codes
-- 3rd place: a special Prison Architect t-shirt and 3 $9.99 GOG.com game codes

As always, we also reserve the right to award honorable mentions aplenty!

MORE RULES:

-- One entry per person!
-- You can post in the forums with your fiscal value, but it won’t count as a contest entry.
-- Your first entry submitted to contest@gog.com counts - make it a good one!
-- Submit your entry before October 20th, 9:59pm GMT to be eligible for a win!
hummer010: So, as we near the third anniversary of the end of this contest, we're apparently just supposed to forget it ever happened.
Hmmm, yeah, that sure sounds nice :|... here come the GOGBears in black. They won't let you remember, no, no.

Gotta say, I never expected them to "forget" about contests such as these. It's better to not have them at all then have them end up this way.
Post edited September 21, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: Hmmm, yeah, that sure sounds nice :|... here come the GOGBears in black. They won't let you remember, no, no.

Gotta say, I never expected them to "forget" about contests such as these. It's better to not have them at all then have them end up this way.
I'm not even sure why it bothers me as much as it does.

The last word from GOG:
EDIT: The contest is now closed. Thank you for all your entries, we will be notifying the winners and updating this post, once the judge and jury (same person) made his decision!
I would even be happy if the next update was simply: We didn't get enough entries to make it worthwhile, so the contest was cancelled.
Bump. It's been three years now.

Bump. It's been three years now.
Post edited October 08, 2018 by Lifthrasil
I'm currently looking into this. I'll feedback updates when I have them.
Linko90: I'm currently looking into this. I'll feedback updates when I have them.
That's another 8 months of 'looking into this'. "https://www.gog.com/forum/general/well_now_we_know_what_gog_means_when_they_soon"
Linko90: I'm currently looking into this. I'll feedback updates when I have them... lemme just post this sweet, witty tweet first!
Poor Linko, he never knew what hit him. :(

Maybe the current community handlers won't touch these old contests now out of fear they're going to put a hex on them. Think about it: Konrad => sorted out the Birthday Rap contest, got fired. Linko => Was about to sort out the Jailhouse Stock contest, got fired.

Gog PR people that get involved with these old contests somehow have a lower survival rate than former aides with dirt on Hillary Clinton. Can't blame 'em for trying to stay out of trouble. These contests are obviously bad for your health.
Lol! I love black humour.
Here we are, 4 years and 2 days since this contest closed. How are the judge and jury doing figuring out the winners?
Oh boy oh boy, I bet the winner will be announced any day now!
SirMrFailRomp: Oh boy oh boy, I bet the winner will be announced any day now!
Reminds me of the ending of Spoony's Akalabeth review.
You know it. The Judge and Jury have been deliberating this important decision for the last 1,731 days.
Breja: Reminds me of the ending of Spoony's Akalabeth review.
Yup, GOG probably keeps phoning the judge and wondering why they're not getting a reply.
hummer010: You know it. The Judge and Jury have been deliberating this important decision for the last 1,731 days.
Hey, given all the controversy these things can cause (as we're continuing to learn recently), you can't blame them for being thorough.
Breja: Hey, given all the controversy these things can cause (as we're continuing to learn recently), you can't blame them for being thorough.
Ha ha!! You're absolutely correct. You can't be too careful in this situation!
high rated
Another year passes. It's now 5 years since this contest closed, and still no winners.

GOG's taken a lot of flack lately for abandoning their principles. They've managed to stay true to their principle of not finishing contests on time though. Way to go, GOG.