It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Chaos, mayhem, destruction, updated schedule!

WEDNESDAY, September 2nd:

4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: Blood with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM Renowned Explorers: International Society with E_A (and maybe Piranjade)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Unmechanical (#2) with donis
So another update to the schedule!

THURSDAY, September 3rd:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: Uplink: Hacked Elite with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Gray Matter with VideoGameCarnage
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1Pm PDT: ScreamingJoypad will end this wonderful day
Is Glorious Piran streaming new settlers release? :D

Also - Donis_Senpai~! <3
Post edited September 04, 2015 by Bethezer
Hi forum,
I wonder if there are any plans to stream the old Alone in the Dark titles. I have some issues getting into them and espacily classicors stream of Daggerfall and Betrayal at Krondol helped me extremely to be able to play and enjoy them.
So I'd ask if it would be possible to add some of the classic Alone in the Dark titles to the schedule in the future.
Thanks in advance if youc onsider doing so :D

Greets,
Roin :D
Roin: Hi forum,
I wonder if there are any plans to stream the old Alone in the Dark titles. I have some issues getting into them and espacily classicors stream of Daggerfall and Betrayal at Krondol helped me extremely to be able to play and enjoy them.
So I'd ask if it would be possible to add some of the classic Alone in the Dark titles to the schedule in the future.

Greets,
I was a big fan of the Alone in the Dark titles when they first came out, but I too had a hard time getting into Betrayal at Krondor, and just like you Classicor's streams really helped me get into it and also encouraged me to buy Feist's books. His Daggerfall stream made me reinstall it and gave me a new appreciation for it since I was a young teenager when I actually played it last. I just wish I could join in the streams when they are live but alas they are too early in the day for me.
Great GOG streaming team - make someone stream The Last Federation :)
Roin: Hi forum,

Greets,
vulchor: I was a big fan of the Alone in the Dark titles when they first came out, but I too had a hard time getting into Betrayal at Krondor, and just like you Classicor's streams really helped me get into it and also encouraged me to buy Feist's books. His Daggerfall stream made me reinstall it and gave me a new appreciation for it since I was a young teenager when I actually played it last. I just wish I could join in the streams when they are live but alas they are too early in the day for me.
*sniff* I´m touched folks :)

As for the Alone in the Dark games I don´t think there´s something on the schedule for the time being, but I can pass it on to the rest of the team :)
The word from Overseer Outstar (from her own stream that is going right now):
Today streaming starts with Classicor at 4pm GMT, no word about 'what' will be play. At 6pm GMT it will be Outstar, Morrowind (maybe with Overhaul). Maybe something after that, if they book it. :D

For streamers:
She encourage all of you to get back to wor.. I mean - to stream today. ;)
Post edited September 09, 2015 by Bethezer
Bethezer: The word from Overseer Outstar (from her own stream that is going right now):
Today streaming starts with Classicor at 4pm GMT, no word about 'what' will be play. At 6pm GMT it will be Outstar, Morrowind (maybe with Overhaul). Maybe something after that, if they book it. :D

For streamers:
She encourage all of you to get back to wor.. I mean - to stream today. ;)
Hm damn I'm at work in switzerland right now, wont be able to watch the streams :'(
Roin:
You can always watch the recording. I know it's not the same as watching it happen live... but always something. :)
Please Have Geordy Stream Ultima VII !!! <3
dwassllir:
Sadly... but Geordy Jones no longer streams here.
Was there some kind of technical problems with the Shadow Watch stream or why is there no recording of it on GOG twitch channel? Interested in the game, but would like to see some more gameplay footage of it.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by jesusburton
jesusburton: Was there some kind of technical problems with the Shadow Watch stream or why is there no recording of it on GOG twitch channel? Interested in the game, but would like to see some more gameplay footage of it.
The ISP of the streamer decided that it would be a bad day to provide proper upload and in the end (after some fighting with customer service) the stream couldn't happen. :-(
Post edited September 11, 2015 by Piranjade
jesusburton: Was there some kind of technical problems with the Shadow Watch stream or why is there no recording of it on GOG twitch channel? Interested in the game, but would like to see some more gameplay footage of it.
Piranjade: The ISP of the streamer decided that it would be a bad day to provide proper upload and in the end (after some fighting with customer service) the stream couldn't happen. :-(
That' unfortunate to hear :(. Hopefully the game will get another spot on the stream schedule in the near future.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by jesusburton