It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Senteria, go to the main page... and hold onto something.
Problem is that now we're going to be too busy playing games rather than watching twitch :(
OK, nice selection of Bethesda games came out. Hope there's more to come.

Also I take it there's no chance of an Evoland 2 stream now?
catpower1980: Problem is that now we're going to be too busy playing games rather than watching twitch :(
True, but... Who cares now anyway? :P

EDIT: Until someone updates opening post, here's the schedule put in one place, thanks to VideoGameCarnage twitt:

WEDNESDAY, August 26th:
2pm GMT / 4pm CEST / 10am EDT / 7am PDT: The Elder Scrolls: Arena with VideoGameCarnage
4pm GMT / 6pm CEST / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: Quake with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 8pm CEST / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with Outstar
8pm GMT / 10pm CEST / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: DOOM with Memories in 8bit
10pm GMT / 12am CEST / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall with Classicor

THURSDAY, August 27th:
6pm GMT / 8pm CEST / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOOM II with Memories in 8bit

SATURDAY, August 29th:
4pm GMT / 6pm CEST / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: Final DOOM with Flaose
Post edited August 26, 2015 by Bethezer
ScreamingJoypad: Hello my lovelies!

Saturday, September 5th.

Something spooky this way comes ;-)

- ScreamingJoypad
Fab, your Penumbra was one of my GOGCOM Twitch highlights so far. Thanks :)
Alfador_VII: Also I take it there's no chance of an Evoland 2 stream now?
Oh, there´s a chance alright... remember, we like to mix things around to accomodate for the general madness we face every day. So... who knows... might want to keep an eye on the schedule.. :)

In other news: After the 5 release streams yesterday, the next 3 days we´ll give you what, 9 or 10 more? Something like that, hard to keep up by now :D
Post edited August 27, 2015 by Classicor
Classicor:
I see that you have even releases in next week... Nice~!
ScreamingJoypad: Hello my lovelies!

Saturday, September 5th.

Something spooky this way comes ;-)

- ScreamingJoypad
gloombandit: Fab, your Penumbra was one of my GOGCOM Twitch highlights so far. Thanks :)
You're my new favourite! :-)
I just did a reinstall on my computer.

What plugin do I need to run this (using Firefox). The last time I loaded up the GoG Twitch website area (before the reinstall) I THOUGHT that box saying I needed a plugin gave me the option to DL the proper one.

Or if I click through to the actual Twitch page, where can I "click" or mess about with my browser to pull the proper program? Thanks!

Also, should I watch Fran Bow today? Not too much, just a little - I wouldn't want to ruin it "just in case" !
Ixamyakxim: I just did a reinstall on my computer.

What plugin do I need to run this (using Firefox). The last time I loaded up the GoG Twitch website area (before the reinstall) I THOUGHT that box saying I needed a plugin gave me the option to DL the proper one.

Or if I click through to the actual Twitch page, where can I "click" or mess about with my browser to pull the proper program? Thanks!

Also, should I watch Fran Bow today? Not too much, just a little - I wouldn't want to ruin it "just in case" !
Not sure I understand your issue... the most recent version of Firefox should have all the video codec/extension/format support needed for watching streams, be it here on the GOG webpage or on the twitch page itself. Twitch is migrating to HTML5, so you shouldn't need any "extra program", other than Flash, for those times it still reverts back to the old Flash Player, but Firefox should prompt you a message saying you need it, with a link for you to download it. It's all pretty much streamlined and automated.

As for Fran Bow, I highly doubt Ada will go any further than the demo Killmonday already made available way back when, so there should be no major spoilers other than what you already know about the game.
groze: but Firefox should prompt you a message saying you need it, with a link for you to download it. It's all pretty much streamlined and automated.

As for Fran Bow, I highly doubt Ada will go any further than the demo Killmonday already made available way back when, so there should be no major spoilers other than what you already know about the game.
LOL thanks for the FB pointers as well!

The bold part is pretty sure what I think happened last time. I'll look around a bit more and see if maybe I adjusted any settings that would prevent it from happening now.
QUICK NOTE: It seems the times of the schedule posted for today are off by 2 hours across the board: first stream will start *2 PM GMT* ! And the rest after that two hours later than on schedule. Sorry for that! Catch you on the stream later :D
Post edited August 28, 2015 by Classicor
Schedule for Todays Streams (Changed)

4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: "Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms" with Flaose
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: "Hand of Fate" with VideoGameCarnage
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: "Dead State" with donis
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: "Saints Row: The Third" with Pantsless Shorts
Post edited September 01, 2015 by Ryusenshu
Too bad there are never any streams for the evening / overnight in the US. Because of this I can never watch these streams live. I'd certainly participate in the streams if there was more of a variety of times.
"WEDNESDAY, September 2nd:
12pm GMT / 8am EDT / 5am PDT: F.E.A.R. MEGASTREAM with VideoGameCarnage "

Either the FEAR Megastream didn't happen or the time changed or the time was wrong or....